Thread: Matt Patricia; bring him in DC for the Raiders

Matt Patricia; bring him in DC for the Raiders

Patriots don’t have a spot for him on the
    defensive side of the team….should the raiders
    bring him in as DC of raiders….

As an line or linebacker coach maybe.

I think Graham should get another year, Patricia would keep Graham on the hot seat, if our D don't improve.

Chris B. is a huge NE fan and hear him talk about Patricia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOm_YCkMOeQ

Quote Originally Posted by SuperRaider View Post
    Patriots donÂ’t have a spot for him on the
    defensive side of the teamÂ….should the raiders
    bring him in as DC of raidersÂ….
    Pass. Id rather stick with Graham if the other option is Patricia. I dont think Patricia brings anything to the table except being unlikable. McDaniels knows both well so we'll know sooner than later if theres any interest at all. I doubt it.

I’m good with Graham if they give him the proper personnel. This team gave him pure shit and asked him to work miracles. Give him some talent and I think he’ll be fine. Patricia can stay in NE.

Quote Originally Posted by 76Raider View Post
    Pass. Id rather stick with Graham if the other option is Patricia. I dont think Patricia brings anything to the table except being unlikable. McDaniels knows both well so we'll know sooner than later if theres any interest at all. I doubt it.
    Patricia sounds like the uber genius that has zero people skills that would be better fit to be put in a room by himself and not be made to work with or interact with the other employees.

Since we are just shooting the shit, I've been wanting Fangio as DC since his Niner days.......

Graham should get another year at least... his defense was decimated by injuries this year... towards the end we were using practice squad LB's ffs
    I hope I didn't brain my damage...

Graham probably sticks, this is a 2 year ship with McDaniels....and unfortunately we start all over again if we don't sail. That said, personnel needs to improve on both lines. Interior presence on the DLine is a huge missing piece. Again last offseason we addressed the OLine with Alex Bars and Brandon Parker.....enough said, we need to improve both lines before we even sniff 500. Miller and Parham are mainstays, but the 3 other spots and a swing man....Munford the swing backup? If we can upgrade the G spot next to James, then I would keep James around another year to keep the spot warm for Parham, RT, would like a vet presence here. Munford can learn the ropes behind him. Justin Herron has a 1 million left on his deal for 2023, with an ACL, we won't see him till October.