Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Where will Carr land?

I would be surprised if any coach that has been on the same team as Carr and are now on another team as a coach would want Carr. They already seen first hand what Carr is like, why would they want to go through all that again?

Quote Originally Posted by DARAIDAHS View Post
    I would be surprised if any coach that has been on the same team as Carr and are now on another team as a coach would want Carr. They already seen first hand what Carr is like, why would they want to go through all that again?
    lots of dummies in the league whom think carrs fixable

All these teams looking at Carr, are also looking at other QBs. That includes any QBs the Raiders hope to sign.

Update. Dave Ziegler has spoken with all interested parties. Offers are indeed on the table. With many teams interested, Ziegler has turned the services of Derek Carr into an auction. My sources tell me in Rich Bisaccia's first interview, Bisaccia stated that his plan if hired as the new head coach of the Colts would be having a heavy interested in DC as the new starting QB. Other candidates have stated their plan and preference, and some candidates would prefer to draft a QB at #4 and build and grow together.

Ownership and GM Chris Ballard are proceessing all information gathered, and are conducting second interviews as we speak. Bisaccia has been granted a second interview as previosly reported. Ziegler, like the rest of us, are waiting to see who the Colts hire. The head coach will have major say on who the next Qb is. Stay tuned.

To a lesser degree the Houston Texans. Texans are interested. But the head coach hire, especially if it is DeMeco Ryans, who is a defensive head coach, will have less say on who the QB is. The most influential person with the QB decision for the Texans is GM Nick Cesario. Cesario and Ziegler have a great relationship having worked together in NE, and have done business before. Cesario also knows the value of a legit starting QB. Look what he got for Watson. It would be hypocritcal for Cesario to ask Ziegler for only a third round pick, as many of you have stated this is what DC's trade value is. Right?

I think all hires will be filled by weeks end. I also think an announcment pertaining to Derek Carr will happen before the Super Bowl. If Mark learned anything form his father, the late great Mr. Al Davis, used to love to break Raiders news on or during the Super Bowl week. It gets the most attention with the whole world watching. And if Ziegler gets market value for DC, which again, should be 3 picks and a player, if not more, that would be a heck of a time to make the announcement, don't you think?

I do have a conference call later this afternnon with some of my mid-west and south-east area scouts and information gatherers. As I gain more information, I will certainly share it with all of you.

F.I.B. Savior

I can't wait to hear what the busboys of Waffle House have to say on our next QB

Quote Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
    I can't wait to hear what the busboys of Waffle House have to say on our next QB
    I don’t know about them but the ones at IHOP say Brady is a done deal, lmfao

Someone is off their meds.

I’ve got a conference call with my mid south and upper northwest sources, they pretty much told me F lowing I n
    B ullshit is still the same fantasy land clown that he always has been. He doesn’t know shit, and is rarely if ever correct about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Vioraider View Post
    I’ve got a conference call with my mid south and upper northwest sources, they pretty much told me F lowing I n
    B ullshit is still the same fantasy land clown that he always has been. He doesn’t know shit, and is rarely if ever correct about anything.

He gave the meeting an A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++