Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Where will Carr land?

Quote Originally Posted by Vioraider View Post
    “Staff meeting” with all of his “sources”…… what an absolute fucking clown.
    It was with two Chucky dolls and a poster of Carr with some mysterious stains on it.

Keep an eye on the Colts. Again, if Bisaccia gets the gig, Carr no doubt will be in play. Same idea as with the Panthers and Frank Reich.

The game of professional football, has a huge element of relationships. Coach Bisaccia and Carr have a great one.

If Bisaccia gets the Colts gig, this will further drive up Carr’s trade value.

Until all vacancies are filled, excluding obvious teams such as Denver, Zeigler won’t pull the trigger on a deal for Carr. I’m told there are offers on the table, but more are sure to come, especially if the Colts hire Rich Bisaccia.

I reported to you all this could turn into a bidding war early in the process, when many of you were saying Carr has no trade value and a release was and is enviable.

Don’t hate the reporter, hate the game!

F.I.B. Savior

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ew-with-colts/

Quote Originally Posted by F.I.B. Savior View Post
    Keep an eye on the Colts. Again, if Bisaccia gets the gig, Carr no doubt will be in play. Same idea as with the Panthers and Frank Reich.

The game of professional football, has a huge element of relationships. Coach Bisaccia and Carr have a great one.

Until all vacancies are filled, excluding obvious teams such as Denver, Zeigler won’t pull the trigger on a deal for Carr. I’m told there are offers on the table, but more are sure to come, especially if the Colts hire Rich Bisaccia.

I reported to you all this could turn into a bidding war early in the process, when many of you were saying Carr has no trade value and a release was and is enviable.

F.I.B. Savior

Hope Bisaccia get the gig; I always thought
    Mark Davis should’ve given him at least
    a year with raiders when he got us to the playoffs…
    I mean if did not work out the next year; then
    we move on…but we really had nothing to lose
    because in 2022 we were crap anyway

F.I.B. Savior

No need to keep an eye on them. Isray and Ballard have already said they will attempt to move up to draft one of the top 2 QBs. Worst kept secret. Carr isn't even on their radar currently.

Quote Originally Posted by Ra1derfan53 View Post
    No need to keep an eye on them. Isray and Ballard have already said they will attempt to move up to draft one of the top 2 QBs. Worst kept secret. Carr isn't even on their radar currently.
    Smoke screens my friend. Any GM or owner who is going to telegraph their draft strategy and plan, 3 months before the draft itself for the entire league and world to see, shouldn’t be taken seriously at all.

And you are probably right in that Carr is currently not on their radar. Their current priority is hiring a head coach. Once the head coach is hired, and if it is indeed Rich Bisaccia, the Derek Carr radar will be beeping at uncontrollably levels.

F.I B. Savior

Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    It was with two Chucky dolls and a poster of Carr with some mysterious stains on it.
    lmao, i think your on to him

his nanny cam caught the ending of the top secret meeting

7974ba.jpg

Smoke screens my friend. Any GM or owner who is going to telegraph their draft strategy and plan, 3 months before the draft itself for the entire league and world to see, shouldn’t be taken seriously at all.

And you are probably right in that Carr is currently not on their radar. Their current priority is hiring a head coach. Once the head coach is hired, and if it is indeed Rich Bisaccia, the Derek Carr radar will be beeping at uncontrollably levels.

F.I B. Savior
    Do smoke screens also include sending 2 first round picks to the Bears? And the Bears asking for more? That's why I've said worst kept secret multiple times. They screwed themselves. Also...."rumors" are that Ballard feels Carr is washed and is happy they didn't send 2 firsts for him last year. So on that front we got screwed.
    Last edited by Ra1derfan53; 01-29-2023 at 07:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 76Raider View Post
    his nanny cam caught the ending of the top secret meeting

7974ba.jpg
    Haha, that is perfect!

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar

Lol, lol, lol