Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Where will Carr land?

Quote Originally Posted by F.I.B. Savior View Post
    Add a 10th team to the list. You can’t hitch your wagon to Tua’s health. One more major concussion next year, and he won’t be cleared to play and will be done for good.

As you can see, the demand, far outweighs the supply.

The notion Carr will be released, or be traded for a third round pick is ludicrous!

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...es-source-says

F.I.B. Savior
    No. All reports point to the Dolphins would rather take their chances with Tua than Carr. "We would rather have a QB who makes plays and gives us a chance to win than a QB who we have to build a team around to make him win" is the the exact quote.

Quote Originally Posted by Ra1derfan53 View Post
    No. All reports point to the Dolphins would rather take their chances with Tua than Carr. "We would rather have a QB who makes plays and gives us a chance to win than a QB who we have to build a team around to make him win" is the the exact quote.
    And you are saying this exact quote is pertaining to Carr? So let's go with Tua, who is still in concussion protocol and is one more hit away from being done for good, and pass on Carr who has missed 2 games in his 9 year career? This makes a ton of sense. Not to mention, Carr is a better QB than Tua.

Who ever made this quote should stop posting, reporting, or working in the game of football.

F.I.B. Savior

Who ever made this quote should stop posting, reporting, or working in the game of football.

F.I.B. Savior
    Thats how we feel about you...

I just finished up a staff meeting with my most trusted sources from around the country, and 2 more teams could be lurking and worth keeping an eye on. The NE Patriots and the Baltimore Ravens. Mac Jones could be in play in a trade involving DC. The connection with Mac and McDaniels is obvious. Ziegler and Belicheck have done business before. Mac has said to have rubbed many the wrong way in NE, and he has a hair accross his ass for being booed in NE with the home crowd in favor of Baily Zappe.

Mac last year had come off the field yelling and screaming at Judge and Patricia on multiple occasions last year. Here's one example.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Argu7e790eg

If Mac were to pull this crap with new OC Bill O'Brien, O'Brien would have no problem putting Mac in his place, just like O'Brien did with snot nosed, spoiled, entitled QB Tom Brady back in 2011!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wYcMnxkc0o

Mac and O'Brien could be a diaster waiting to happen, and Belichick may want to avoid this all together, and there are rumors the Pats tried to trade for Carr in the past.

Reports have surfaced that Belichick has not made a full committment to Mac Jones moving forward as well.

https://www.al.com/sports/2023/01/pa...committal.html

In terms of the Ravens, when Lamar Jackson was hurt in week 13, it was said he expected to play in week 14 and at the very worst case scenario, week 15. Jackson missed the rest of the season, including the playoffs. Many are speculating Jackson was healthy enough to play, but without an extension, he did what many top prospects do in college, and skipped the last game or two including the teams bowl games.

The problem is, this isn't college. Jackson was paid to play this season, and chose not to play the full year, when he was capable of doing so. In fact, Jackson chose to not to even travel with the team for their playoff game at Cincy. Jackson should have been there for support and to help Huntley and the other QB's. He chose not to, and this didn't sit well with many in the organization.

My sources tell me, a trade could involve DC and Jackson, and there is also a scenerio where 2 sperate trades are consumated, with DC and Jackson.

Obviously the main sticking point is Jackson wants Watson type money. As in 230 million guaranteed. Perhaps with the Raiders playing in a tax free state, that number could drop a bit.

My sources tell me preliminary conversations have indeed taken place with Ziegler and DeCosta and with Belichick too.

I again say DC is the best option for the Raiders, and I am again completely against any type of move. But I don't make the decisions, I only report what I am hearing from my most trusted sources.

The plot thinkens.

F.I.B. Savior

Let me guess

I just finished up a staff meeting with my most trusted sources from around the country, and 2 more teams could be lurking and worth keeping an eye on. The NE Patriots and the Baltimore Ravens. Mac Jones could be in play in a trade involving DC. The connection with Mac and McDaniels is obvious. Ziegler and Belicheck have done business before. Mac has said to have rubbed many the wrong way in NE, and he has a hair accross his ass for being booed in NE with the home crowd in favor of Baily Zappe.

Mac last year had come off the field yelling and screaming at Judge and Patricia on multiple occasions last year. Here's one example.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Argu7e790eg

If Mac were to pull this crap with new OC Bill O'Brien, O'Brien would have no problem putting Mac in his place, just like O'Brien did with snot nosed, spoiled, entitled QB Tom Brady back in 2011!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wYcMnxkc0o

Mac and O'Brien could be a diaster waiting to happen, and Belichick may want to avoid this all together, and there are rumors the Pats tried to trade for Carr in the past.

Reports have surfaced that Belichick has not made a full committment to Mac Jones moving forward as well.

https://www.al.com/sports/2023/01/pa...committal.html

In terms of the Ravens, when Lamar Jackson was hurt in week 13, it was said he expected to play in week 14 and at the very worst case scenario, week 15. Jackson missed the rest of the season, including the playoffs. Many are speculating Jackson was healthy enough to play, but without an extension, he did what many top prospects do in college, and skipped the last game or two including the teams bowl games.

The problem is, this isn't college. Jackson was paid to play this season, and chose not to play the full year, when he was capable of doing so. In fact, Jackson chose to not to even travel with the team for their playoff game at Cincy. Jackson should have been there for support and to help Huntley and the other QB's. He chose not to, and this didn't sit well with many in the organization.

My sources tell me, a trade could involve DC and Jackson, and there is also a scenerio where 2 sperate trades are consumated, with DC and Jackson.

Obviously the main sticking point is Jackson wants Watson type money. As in 230 million guaranteed. Perhaps with the Raiders playing in a tax free state, that number could drop a bit.

My sources tell me preliminary conversations have indeed taken place with Ziegler and DeCosta and with Belichick too.

I again say DC is the best option for the Raiders, and I am again completely against any type of move. But I don't make the decisions, I only report what I am hearing from my most trusted sources.

The plot thinkens.

F.I.B. Savior
    The Ravens are going to trade Lamar and a first round pick to the Raiders for Derek Carr? Or will we get Jackson and two firsts for Carr?

First of all, I just don’t see McDaniels getting within 1000 feet of Jackson. McDaniels system relies on intelligent QBs who can make quick reads and impeccable timing. That just isn’t Lamar Jackson.

I could see a trade between the Raiders and the Pats, essentially swapping QBs. Jones was a pro bowler in McDaniels’ system and has struggled since. I think realistically Jones and a second or third would get Carr.
    Last edited by raiderman41; 01-28-2023 at 11:34 AM.

Derek Carr to the Jets or to the Panthers is starting to heat up.

David Carr said things are happening behind the scenes.

Unconfirmed reports are coming out that Carr is working on an extension that would send him to the Jets.

Now that Reich is with the Panthers, it looks like they may be in the mix. Reich supposedly tried to trade for Carr three straight years.

Two teams bidding likely means a second or third round pick. Three teams, maybe just maybe a first? I don’t see us getting a first, but crazier things have happened.

Quote Originally Posted by raiderman41 View Post
    Derek Carr to the Jets or to the Panthers is starting to heat up.

David Carr said things are happening behind the scenes.

Unconfirmed reports are coming out that Carr is working on an extension that would send him to the Jets.

Now that Reich is with the Panthers, it looks like they may be in the mix. Reich supposedly tried to trade for Carr three straight years.

Two teams bidding likely means a second or third round pick. Three teams, maybe just maybe a first? I don’t see us getting a first, but crazier things have happened.
    Reich going to the Panthers definitely makes sense. The Jets are supposedly gonna take a swing at Rodgers. Haven't heard an extension thing with them. Carrs other brothers or whatever the fuck they are...other people in his orbit have been posting things akin to him being released. I think he will end up in the NFC south at this point.

Good analysis by a Jets reporter. If the Jets wait on Rodgers they may lose out on both, and Rodgers’ contract would be very costly, as would the trade compensation.

https://jetsxfactor.com/2023/01/28/n...-rodgers-carr/

18 days or less and it will finally be over.

“Staff meeting” with all of his “sources”…… what an absolute fucking clown.