Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bills can't play in Snow. Who would have thought?

Bills can't play in Snow. Who would have thought?

It looks like the Bengals dealt with the snow in Buffalo better than the Bills.
    Burrows outplayed Allen. I like Cincinnati's chances against KC.

Mahomes is not going to recover from a high-ankle sprain by next week. It will slow him down.

joe burrow owns mahomes 3-0 including 2 wins in kc i believe and now mahomes can't move around with cincy defensive pressure coming down on his head

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    joe burrow owns mahomes 3-0 including 2 wins in kc i believe and now mahomes can't move around with cincy defensive pressure coming down on his head
    The Chiefs kryptonite. Ive always liked Burrow, his attitude, the way he plays in big games and he likes to beat the Chiefs, wish he was a Raider. I hope they spank the Chiefs ass right smak dab in Arrowhead. Make those fans in Arrowhead wish the Bills would have won so they wouldnt have had to experience another loss to Cincy.

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar
    Cincy beat Chiefs next week. Eagles Vs. Cincy, Super Bowl !!!

Gonna be 49ers vs Cincy in SB. Fuck the Eagles

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePantyRaider View Post
    Gonna be 49ers vs Cincy in SB. Fuck the Eagles
    Fuck The 49ers !!!

Tell you the truth; damn the Bengals are loaded...you see; Burrow was a number 1 pick and he doing what a number 1 pick suppose to do...

Think it going to be a 49ers vs Bengals superbowl....49ers are really loaded everywhere; just like we will be in 5 year time

philly is also loaded everywhere eagles vs 49er is gonna be a helluva a game to watch #1 d vs #2 d eagles were also #1 o this yr niners under purdy plus addition of cmc have been top 3 o

Cincinnati is tough. Burrow is terrific. The Bills got throttled on both sides of the line of scrimmage, and Buffalo needs a quality running back. Allen is their running game right now