Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Hobbs designated to return

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Poconos, PA
    Posts
    8,225

    Hobbs designated to return

    https://www.raiders.com/news/raiders...2-transactions

    The Raiders designated CB Nate Hobbs to return from the Reserve/Injured list.
    Hobbs suffered a broken hand on October 17 while playing against the Chiefs.

  2. #2
    He should of pulled a Ronnie Lott and just cut it OFF!

    I like Hobbs, the Defense Vastly improves with him in.
    Trump Won.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Poconos, PA
    Posts
    8,225
    Quote Originally Posted by Raideriam View Post
    He should of pulled a Ronnie Lott and just cut it OFF!

    I like Hobbs, the Defense Vastly improves with him in.
    Hobbs wanted to play with the broken hand, but CBs use their hands more compared to other positions.
    A little harder to catch an INT with one hand.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    Hobbs wanted to play with the broken hand, but CBs use their hands more compared to other positions.
    A little harder to catch an INT with one hand.
    As long as he can punch the ball out of the receiver's hands that will do just fine. Our current corners aren't able to do that.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by silver_ghost View Post
    As long as he can punch the ball out of the receiver's hands that will do just fine. Our current corners aren't able to do that.
    Graham probably has them all confused.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiderjohn622 View Post
    Graham probably has them all confused.
    It is not as if he inherited a great defense. The NYG defense last year was ranked amongst the top 5 in NFL under Graham's stewardship. Do the Raider's defensive players lack mental ability, why aren't they able to grasp a sophisticated defense? Playing vanilla defense won't get us anywhere.

  7. #7
    Yeah some players nowadays are soft
    (ehhhemm..... Darren)..
    Nah, Nasty Nate is everything good with this team. He makes a huge difference... love his play/attitude

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Poconos, PA
    Posts
    8,225
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePantyRaider View Post
    Yeah some players nowadays are soft
    (ehhhemm..... Darren)..
    Nah, Nasty Nate is everything good with this team. He makes a huge difference... love his play/attitude
    Sounds like Josh Jacobs is another dedicated player.
    Jacobs told Paul Gutierrez of ESPN I kind of convinced them I could go last Sunday against the Seahawks. He was listed as questionable up until game time.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    Sounds like Josh Jacobs is another dedicated player.
    Jacobs told Paul Gutierrez of ESPN I kind of convinced them I could go last Sunday against the Seahawks. He was listed as questionable up until game time.
    The Patriot way.

  10. #10
    Hope to see him out there Sunday. Definitely a difference maker

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •