Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 113

Thread: Tank Bowl: Raiders vs Broncos

  1. #101
    Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Alameda, California
    Posts
    5,142
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePantyRaider View Post
    Nooooo. We need top 3 draft pick. I cant deal with Derek Carr another year. We just need to finally stop the bleeding of the wound.
    Looks as of now, Raiders pick number 8, we know they will end up in top 15, by end of season, should not be surprised.

  2. #102
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Derbyshire UK
    Posts
    3,427
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderNationPaul68 View Post
    Looks as of now, Raiders pick number 8, we know they will end up in top 15, by end of season, should not be surprised.
    One thing I did like about yesterday game was
    the defense adjusted in the 2nd half and played
    better…..

  3. #103
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperRaider View Post
    One thing I did like about yesterday game was
    the defense adjusted in the 2nd half and played
    better…..
    Yeah was actually nice to see. Because as of late, Grahams defense has been even more horrible in the 2nd half...

    I really dont like this guy at all. I hated Guenther and his scheme but Grahams might be worse and thats saying a lot. See what Gus Bradley is doing in Indy... yes he has more talent on their defensive side of the ball than we do but the guy just has his guys play hard, loose and smart.
    Whereas Graham has our guys trying to run a defense that only an MIT student would possibly understand.. we have the wrong guys to run his mad science project, as the talent level clearly isnt there.. not to mention his ill timed blitzes that rarely result in a positive outcome.
    How is it that Gus Bradley was able to get so much more pressure from just the front 4 guys (ran a 4-3) than a defense that has to dial up crazy blitzes that still dont get near the pressure that Bradleys scheme did? I definitely think we had better interior defensive linemen last year but i still think on the outside, Chandler Jones is a better edge guy than Ngaukoue was..
    I dont get it... well I do get it, that Graham is NOT a good DC, but I dont understand why the guy hasnt been terminated yet.. let Rob Ryan or another defensive coach run and call the defense.. it couldnt be any worse than what we are currently doing. We need a spark on D, and the only thing thats going to change that is soneone else running this shithole of a defense.
    We are extremely lucky that Denvers offense is one of, if not the worst offense in the league

  4. #104
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Poconos, PA
    Posts
    7,509
    This doesn't look like a team that's tanking.

    Las Vegas Raiders Locker Room After The WIN!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjvqhiszPk8

  5. #105
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    This doesn't look like a team that's tanking.

    Las Vegas Raiders Locker Room After The WIN!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjvqhiszPk8
    I got off my chair & clapped too. We need a little bit of luck, and some players to come back from injuries. We may come out of all this.

  6. #106
    The team is not going to intentionally tank the season, they are just bad enough to do it accidentally. They will be playing for momentum into next season. They will try to develop a "winning culture" so they can hit the ground running next season. Like I have been saying they will get eliminated from the playoffs then start winning games, and thats exactly what is happening. They will have pick somewhere around 10 in my opinion as humble as it is.

  7. #107
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Derbyshire UK
    Posts
    3,427
    Quote Originally Posted by JD707 View Post
    The team is not going to intentionally tank the season, they are just bad enough to do it accidentally. They will be playing for momentum into next season. They will try to develop a "winning culture" so they can hit the ground running next season. Like I have been saying they will get eliminated from the playoffs then start winning games, and thats exactly what is happening. They will have pick somewhere around 10 in my opinion as humble as it is.
    Yeah if the raiders end up drafting around the
    10th to 15th spot ….then I think Carr got a good
    chance coming back to the raiders in 2023….

  8. #108
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Derbyshire UK
    Posts
    3,427
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePantyRaider View Post
    Yeah was actually nice to see. Because as of late, Grahams defense has been even more horrible in the 2nd half...

    I really dont like this guy at all. I hated Guenther and his scheme but Grahams might be worse and thats saying a lot. See what Gus Bradley is doing in Indy... yes he has more talent on their defensive side of the ball than we do but the guy just has his guys play hard, loose and smart.
    Whereas Graham has our guys trying to run a defense that only an MIT student would possibly understand.. we have the wrong guys to run his mad science project, as the talent level clearly isnt there.. not to mention his ill timed blitzes that rarely result in a positive outcome.
    How is it that Gus Bradley was able to get so much more pressure from just the front 4 guys (ran a 4-3) than a defense that has to dial up crazy blitzes that still dont get near the pressure that Bradleys scheme did? I definitely think we had better interior defensive linemen last year but i still think on the outside, Chandler Jones is a better edge guy than Ngaukoue was..
    I dont get it... well I do get it, that Graham is NOT a good DC, but I dont understand why the guy hasnt been terminated yet.. let Rob Ryan or another defensive coach run and call the defense.. it couldnt be any worse than what we are currently doing. We need a spark on D, and the only thing thats going to change that is soneone else running this shithole of a defense.
    We are extremely lucky that Denvers offense is one of, if not the worst offense in the league
    Normally it take about half a season for new
    DC to start to get it together and I think it starting
    to get better….McDaniels came to Las Vegas with
    a lot of power and he will back Graham as the
    DC of the raiders….At the moment; McDaniels could
    go 0-17 and still be the raiders HC in 2023, but he could be
    Fired if the team started bad in 2023….
    I think McDaniels will end up like 7-10 in 2022.

  9. #109
    IMO, I don’t think there’s going to be major changes. By major, I mean coaching staff, front office, QB, and this year’s free agent signings (Chandler Jones). I think they’ll address needs and build on what they have.

  10. #110
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperRaider View Post
    Normally it take about half a season for new
    DC to start to get it together and I think it starting
    to get better….McDaniels came to Las Vegas with
    a lot of power and he will back Graham as the
    DC of the raiders….At the moment; McDaniels could
    go 0-17 and still be the raiders HC in 2023, but he could be
    Fired if the team started bad in 2023….
    I think McDaniels will end up like 7-10 in 2022.
    3-4 4-3, that's the scheme that is obvious to fans, and when you bring in a 3-4 guy to coach a 4-3 defense, it is a big mess....what is Maxx Crosby, a linebacker......in Jax, he's raising his arms going WTF to Robertson, he dropped into coverage at the snap? Why is that? He has what 80% of our sacks. How does our defense get better with him in coverage? Hope you are right about the scheme, problem is new guys roll in next year... then we start again. It's great if we can confuse opposing QBs....but at what expense, confusing our own guys? If we can cross up the opposition like Denver did us on a play when Mack settled because he read zone, Carr threw the pass leading him as if he read man......

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •