Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Darren Waller Says He And Carr Have Cleared The Air

Fuckin troll piece of shit. Sad existence to get on a board and do nothing but fuck it up for everybody with limp wristed weak elitist pseudo intellectual bullshit while pretending to be a tough guy.

Oh look, a third weirdo joined the fray to type out his frustrations behind a keyboard because he can't get laid.

Quote Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
    Oh look, a third weirdo joined the fray to type out his frustrations behind a keyboard because he can't get laid.
    Its not you.. its everyone else thats the problem.

You could just stop posting in here and get back to talking about the Raiders. Have you tried that instead of getting butthurt because I called you out for a shitty post?

How about you honor your bet and get your sorry ass out of here? Everybody sees through your pseudo intellectual elitist tough guy act. You’ve already shown time and time again that you’re an idiot and you are definitely a bet welching bitch, yet you hang around and are now just a clown.

You could just stop posting in here and get back to talking about the Raiders. Have you tried that instead of getting butthurt because I called you out for a shitty post?
    Cmon, can one member on here stick up for Grange? All I see is members calling this little bitch out for being on the losing end of a bet and wondering why he is still here... if Grange actually posted valuable insight into anything, I dont think anyone would mention his losing bet..
    Grange, you clearly arent smart, but you have to at least get the feeling that noone wants you here.. yet you stick around like an annoying gnat.

Dont know how you sleep at night, when noone can stand you. But keep playing it off like it doesnt bother you.. Ignorance is bliss

Why would I lose sleep over a dead forum's members disliking me? WTF that's hilarious. Stop caring what people think about you online. They are not your real friends.

Why would I lose sleep over a dead forum's members disliking me? WTF that's hilarious. Stop caring what people think about you online. They are not your real friends.

You keep referring to a "dead forum" and a "bad teams forum" so why are you on here again? Especially when you lost the bet that you didnt honor? You are literally contradicting yourself.
    Its obvious YOU care through your responses to each member shitting on you. You are not fooling anyone but yourself.. you are a sad person.

What does that even mean? I don’t take anything on here seriously. It should be entertaining, but cunts like you turn it to shit. If your word in real life carries as much weight as it does online, nobody can trust you. Go back to playing your video games and pretending you’re a tough guy.

How can anyone take you seriously? What's your excuse for posting here? Are you going to deny you agreeded to leave the board if you lost a bet, which you did lose?
    I'm sure you would be hounding the other poster if they regneged and failed to honor a bet. It's not hard to go back and see that 95% of your posts were attacks on other posters.
    This board has been peaceful and friendly while you were gone. Now you brought back your constant arguments.
    You call this a dead forum, yet you continue to post here. That's hilarious. BTW, ThePantryRaider and Vioraider actually contribute to this forum and I do consider them forum friends.
    Last edited by Johnkr; 11-22-2022 at 09:29 AM.