Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Darren Waller Says He And Carr Have Cleared The Air

Appreciate that Johnkr. I agree man

I don’t like being an asshole, but I have zero tolerance for this guy and his condescending thread derailing commentary. Him, and F lowing I n B ullshit really illicit me to respond, the condescension in one case, and the fairy tail fantasy world in the other

Quote Originally Posted by Vioraider View Post
    I don’t like being an asshole, but I have zero tolerance for this guy and his condescending thread derailing commentary. Him, and F lowing I n B ullshit really illicit me to respond, the condescension in one case, and the fairy tail fantasy world in the other
    I feel ya.. I dont like it either. I always appreciated coming here to discuss the Raiders with other Raider fans. Who else knows how we feel with the ups and downs of being a fan for this team ... ONLY other Raider fans know this pain. I havent had an issue with anyone else on here, as we are all here (or should be here) for the same reason. -- to discuss our favorite team. Unfortunately we have one dipshit (who is not even supposed to be here in the 1st place), seemingly wanting to just pick fights to get the attention he sorely lacks at home.

Yeah he’s a beauty. I was happy as hell when he lost the bet, but I didn’t take into account that he’s a cunt that won’t honor his word.

How many of you guys are going to cry in this thread? Another one came out of the woodwork giving the great state of Pennsylvania a bad name.

The great state of Pennsylvania that elected an impaired individual that can’t form a sentence. Yeah awesome. You’re a FUCKIN IDIOT. Congratulations

Quote Originally Posted by Vioraider View Post
    The great state of Pennsylvania that elected an impaired individual that can’t form a sentence. Yeah awesome. You’re a FUCKIN IDIOT. Congratulations
    Just ignore him Vioraider. He's only here to cause trouble. Other posters lost bets on this forum and they had enough pride to honor those bets.
    He makes a fool out of himself with every post and obviously has no pride. He can't hide the truth. We have enough good posters on this forum.

Good advice. I’ll leave him to his dishwasher job at the armory and he can continue playing tough guy

The choices in Pennsylvania were between a guy who just had a stroke and will recover his speech eventually vs a guy who drinks his own piss.

You rolling with the piss sipper, Vio? Doesn't surprise me for various reasons.

I ain’t rolling with anyone in Pennsylvania Comrade