Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Darren Waller Says He And Carr Have Cleared The Air

Quote Originally Posted by Vioraider View Post
    Chickenshit way to explain YOU not honoring your bet. You made it on the board for all to see, and I donít believe I saw this clause in your bet. But thatís what pukes like you do.
    Yup this guy justifying it... like all of a sudden the bet never happened because Psly, like others on this board, cant stand this dude and left.

Thats not the way bets work. When you lose a bet, you pay the price.. its simple. No justifying anything... you lost.. PAY UP and GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE, so the adults here can discuss the Raiders. What a POS.

Look at you two getting worked up over nothing. You could be out touching grass but no you're on here crying together. It's hysterical. You're sad pathetic little men whose entire identities revolve around a bad football team.

You don’t like me? Last time I checked you’re on here more than I am. Your too busy working for the DOD, (sweeping the floor at the armory) and talking about the well known fact that this republic is considered 54 states. Bet welching pussy playing tough guy

Quote Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
    Look at you two getting worked up over nothing. You could be out touching grass but no you're on here crying together. It's hysterical. You're sad pathetic little men whose entire identities revolve around a bad football team.
    I like how you refer to yourself as "nothing".. at least you are aware that you are a pathetic nothing.

If you call laughing hysterically at YOU "getting worked up", then I am very worked up all thanks to you, clown.

We are pathetic little men whose identities revolve around a bad football team?? Hmmm, pretty ironic coming from the little boy who lost a bet, yet cant stay off the bad football teams forum...

I mean, cmon, stop it... you are digging yourself even deeper into it..

Vio, it's you're. I do work for the DoD but it's not at an armory. Also, I'm a system administrator although you could argue that I clean up servers. I guess. Nice try.

Look at you two trying to tag team on here and failing miserably. It just gets sadder and sadder. The rest of the board is reading this and wondering why you man babies are tanking the forum. You could just move on.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePantyRaider View Post
    Dont inform Grange.. hes on vacation cruising up and down De-Nial. (Yes Grange, im aware its spelled The Nile)..

Sincerely,
    TRASH
    LOL, never make a bet you can't keep. Unless you are Grange.

Vio, it's you're. I do work for the DoD but it's not at an armory. Also, I'm a system administrator although you could argue that I clean up servers. I guess. Nice try.

Look at you two trying to tag team on here and failing miserably. It just gets sadder and sadder. The rest of the board is reading this and wondering why you man babies are tanking the forum. You could just move on.
    Once again you demonstrate that you can’t read. You have missed that most are ACTUALLY reading and pointing out that YOU shouldn’t be on this board. Cleaning servers? Washing dishes probably. No wonder you’re such a tough guy. All of that hardcore activity is bound to turn you into a fine edge weapon to be feared… I know your childish statements really scare me.

Ahhh Grange.. you really think its just 2 of us?

Gather around ya'll, its joke time.
    Ok, what do you call a piece of shit who loses a bet and wont get lost? DeGranged!

Thank you.. thank you.. remember to tip your servers on the way out...

Back to back cringe yet again. It would be nice if you two were funny but the only hope we have here is for me to keep dangling this carrot for you tools to keep getting baited time and time again.

Back to back cringe yet again. It would be nice if you two were funny but the only hope we have here is for me to keep dangling this carrot for you tools to keep getting baited time and time again.
    Ur a psychopathic beta loser who bitches out on bets he loses lol look at all this attention ur getting it must be the high point of ur life