26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Keep Carr

7 26.92%
  • Bye bye Carr

19 73.08%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Vote on Carr for the future.

Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    Final bump. I though we had more members.
    Been losing a long time and it starting to take it
    toll on the fans; I mean even I am pretty brain-dead
    watching the raiders knowing we are going to lose;

I am now starting to blame Mark Davis on the
    Raiders as they are now…we made the playoffs
    last year on a strange program and yet Mark Davis
    blew everything up in which has made the Raiders
    worst….

good bye dark cloud, goodbye jonah, goodbye jinx, time to retire with 200 million in the bank from the davis family and go do you be a preacher

ps if carr was a good guy he would allow us to trade him and get a high pick back for the 200 milllion we gave him

Quote Originally Posted by SuperRaider View Post
    Been losing a long time and it starting to take it
    toll on the fans; I mean even I am pretty brain-dead
    watching the raiders knowing we are going to lose;

I am now starting to blame Mark Davis on the
    Raiders as they are now…we made the playoffs
    last year on a strange program and yet Mark Davis
    blew everything up in which has made the Raiders
    worst….
    I have enough grey in my beard to remember waking up on Sundays absolutely knowing the Raiders would win every game. When they did lose, Id walk around the following days in disbelief. Now I am 180 from then. I fully expect the loss every week until proven otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    good bye dark cloud, goodbye jonah, goodbye jinx, time to retire with 200 million in the bank from the davis family and go do you be a preacher

ps if carr was a good guy he would allow us to trade him and get a high pick back for the 200 milllion we gave him
    Carr has already said he would either play for the Raiders, or retire. I don't see him being traded.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    Carr has already said he would either play for the Raiders, or retire. I don't see him being traded.
    Yup... we arent getting doggie doo doo for Carr...
    BUT would be nice if he agreed to be traded to Texans, so he could HOPE that he can do what his brother couldnt.. WIN. I think the Texans are possibly the only team he might agree to being traded to. And I do think he can stack up wins there... just not win a playoff game and definitely not make it to Superbowl. But i think the Texans would be interesting to him due to his history with the team. Despite their record, Lovie Smith has them playing better than their talent level. Cant imagine what Lovie couldve done with the Raiders....

Quote Originally Posted by ThePantyRaider View Post
    Yup... we arent getting doggie doo doo for Carr...
    BUT would be nice if he agreed to be traded to Texans, so he could HOPE that he can do what his brother couldnt.. WIN. I think the Texans are possibly the only team he might agree to being traded to. And I do think he can stack up wins there... just not win a playoff game and definitely not make it to Superbowl. But i think the Texans would be interesting to him due to his history with the team. Despite their record, Lovie Smith has them playing better than their talent level. Cant imagine what Lovie couldve done with the Raiders....
    With Texans the most likely to get #1 overall, who would you want? Carr, Strond or Joyce?

Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    With Texans the most likely to get #1 overall, who would you want? Carr, Strond or Joyce?
    To be honest, i really dont know. Im torn on the idea of drafting a rookie QB in McDaniels system knowing that we would have to wait AT LEAST 1 more year after we drafted QB to even think we had a chance to go to Superbowl.
    I dont really think we would ever get there with Carr either but you always hope and pray in beginning of season that everything goes right, and something FINALLY clicks in Carr where we have this magical season. I know its not very likely, but ya gotta have hope/prayers/dreams

Carr is going to be back. Don’t understand why folks don’t get it. Just cuz they think he’s the problem I guess

Looking at the top QBs right now, based on QB Rating, Tagovailoa is on top. He took a year to get there. Geno Smith, who Seattle grabbed off the grabage pile, is ranked second.
    Josh Allen is currently ranked 8. The Eagles appear to have gotten a steal with second round pick Jalen Hurts. Trevor Lawrence is ranked 20. First round pick Baker Mayfield is down to 30.
    My point is, the draft is a crap shoot. Great players could be had in later rounds and the chances of getting an All Pro QB in the first round is 5.3%. If a QB drops, I would not be against taking him,
    but there is no way I would like trading to move up. A top QB would probably cost the same as Adams did, a 1 and 2. How about our QB guru HC picks a gem out of the later rounds.
    Are Young/Stroud worth trading up for?

25 members here? Raider fans are dying out. Almost all of the die hards were fans in the 70s and saw the team win and now they are all anciently old. The 80s and the LA rap scene kind of saved the fandom a bit by making Raider hats and jackets cool but there has been nothing to celebrate since. It's dismal.