Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: Raiders vs the Broncos

Carr played a nice game today. Not great numbers, but timely runs and clutch throws

Quote Originally Posted by Vioraider View Post
    Carr played a nice game today. Not great numbers, but timely runs and clutch throws
    For him it was a great game. He made some plays, but basically stayed out of the way and didnt hurt us.
    I give more credit to McDaniels 2nd half play calling after the first series. We have to run the ball to set anything else up and we have to run the ball to protect our defense. McDaniels finally realized that. We dont have a franchise QB, so game plan and play call accordingly, and he did that. Credit to Jocobs and the run blocking too. as well as the D. Carr was just along for the ride in this one and didnt screw us. So great game for him.

Tampa is in the game but KC is giving a herculean effort. If they play this hard vs the raiders we in trouble, They want Superbowl revenge. Maybe they play down to us and Raiders play over their heads. Monday night next week!
    Last edited by rabidraider; 10-02-2022 at 04:33 PM.

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar
    KC going whip the Raiders ass, no way we hang with them, kicking field goals.

Great win for the raiders and the raiders were running the ball more; which is really our strength....

KC is not the same team since they loss Hill to miami and we can beat them....

I agree. The Raiders can beat them. Donkey defense much better than the Quiefs.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderNationPaul68 View Post
    KC going whip the Raiders ass, no way we hang with them, kicking field goals.

If KC brings their A game like last night the Raiders have no chance. If KC plays down to the competition we might have a chance.

KC is a very physical team and they are on a completely different level than the Raiders are. The Raiders can keep it simple, no fucking silliness like on-side kicks, eat the clock play a balanced game and score fucking TDs in the red zone they can make it a game..... but, in all honestly the Chiefs are very likely going to embarrass the Raiders.

The biggest problem is this team is going to have no answer to a very mobile Mahomes, and there is no one who can cover Kelce, no pass rush and lax loose coverage on Kelce will mean the Chiefs will be all but unstoppable when they have the ball.

I really hope this last game taught McDaniels a lesson, play to this teams strength and NOT try to recreate the patriots, he fucking failed at that in Denver and Failed the first 3 games here, he needs to understand the strengths of his team and use them. The Raiders actually have a lot of very good players.... USE them. The second half of the last game was much more of that than all the games previously. I am hoping he is going to build on that, along with the confidence of a win and maybe just maybe we can get a turnover or 2 and eek out a win, hell a good game would be a win at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    If KC brings their A game like last night the Raiders have no chance. If KC plays down to the competition we might have a chance.
    Did anybody watch the Colts vs KC? How did they do it, do we know?

Quote Originally Posted by silver_ghost View Post
    Did anybody watch the Colts vs KC? How did they do it, do we know?
    Excellent point. I'm sure the team is dissecting the tape on that game.