Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Raiders vs the Broncos

Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    Paul Gutierrez@PGutierrezESPN
    #Raiders QB Derek Carr is 6-of-6 for 63 yards with no pressure, and 0-of-3 with 1 sack when pressured
    I would look for Russells similar stats or any QB for that matter. Identifying that QBs who get sacked and pressured dont complete passes while being sacked and pressured isnt exactly breaking the presses lol.

PI where is the flag?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    PI where is the flag?
    Come on you know they aint calling that shit for the Raiders lol

Just like i predicted we abandoned the run game after it was successful. Smart football right here lol.

3RD DOWN PLAY HAD NO CHANCE. sO MUCH FOR A DYNAMIC OFFENSE.

Either McDaniels is dumb as fuck or he is trying to sabotage the Raiders and lose.

aaaaaaaand another short field for Denver. Did someone check and make sure McDaniels isnt still on Denver payroll?

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperRaider View Post
    Remember
    On side kick almost work
    Yeah, but it didn’t, gave them a short field, while you had momentum.

What the fuck is that series? Nice work McDaniels, really nice. Follow up a stupid ass onside kick with a shitty series of play calling.... and here they come. 0-4. He is going to panic and start trading off players for 6-7 rd picks. This team is just fucked no matter what way you look at it.

I believe in giving new coaches a chance to show what they can do and improve.... but this MFer is really pushing my patience. I do not believe Rich was a good coach, at all.... but at least he had the team playing for him. This dude is no good and apparently the players fucking hate him lol.