Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brothers and sisters in Florida.

After hitting Florida, Ian is back up to a Category 1 and heading towards the Carolinas.

My buddy who lives on 12 foot high ground in Cape Coral said the water was about a foot and a half from his front door. Has to replace roof and lost lots of expensive palm trees but lucky otherwise. He said he thinks it might be months before power returns all the poles are snapped in half and transformers are all over the place.

man, my friends and his family did fine, small damage to home mostly from roof damage and water leaking in but for the most part good, said a lot of the state is mess up big time

also beware of florida relief scams, they are already cropping up like weeds

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    also beware of florida relief scams, they are already cropping up like weeds
    Fuckin people in general are scumbags...
    Would love to track these type of MFers down
    and smack the shit out of each one..
    Unreal. In Jacksonville we were extremely lucky and relatively unscathed except for some flooding etc.
    But these poor people on the panhandle.. my god.. just terrible. And these scumbags want to take the last dime and hope from these people.. everyday I grow more and more hatred for humans....