Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Channeling my inner FIB Flavor Savior - OPTIMISM THREAD

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePantyRaider View Post
    This is somewhat optimistic.. but a future optimism if our next two weeks are as shitty as the 1st 3.
    Losing next two games, is like losing four, because their divisional games, they would owe the tie breaker, if we ended up with same record.

We are the Best 0 and 3 Team in the NFL....
    Trump Won.

We beat Denver, even with the wins, they look worse than the Raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Raideriam View Post
    We are the Best 0 and 3 Team in the NFL....
    That what I like to hear…
    We are greatest 0-3 team in NFL…
    No other team can say that

Derek Carr throws every ball to Davante Adams...
    And we score TDs on every red zone attempt.
    Darren Waller finally wakes up and remembers how to use his hands to catch the ball. Hunter Renfrow goes off like he did last year and never fumbles the ball again in his career. Oh and the defense shuts out every opponent from here on out averaging 3 turnovers per game and 1 pick 6 every game..
    Chandler Jones breaks the single game sack record with 8 sacks in 1 game.. leads the NFL at end of seasons with 29 sacks.

Derek Carr throws every ball to Davante Adams...
    And we score TDs on every red zone attempt.
    Darren Waller finally wakes up and remembers how to use his hands to catch the ball. Hunter Renfrow goes off like he did last year and never fumbles the ball again in his career. Oh and the defense shuts out every opponent from here on out averaging 3 turnovers per game and 1 pick 6 every game..
    Chandler Jones breaks the single game sack record with 8 sacks in 1 game.. leads the NFL at end of seasons with 29 sacks.
    I want what he's smoking....

Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    I want what he's smoking....
    It's called "Heavy Cake".. pretty damn good. A hybrid.
    But this is an OPTIMISM thread... thus the ridiculousness of my post

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar
    Derek Carr comes the next Joe Montana for rest of the season, yeah RIGHT, lol.

I would like to give the gameball from this past weeks 9 point victory over the Donkeys to none other than myself for this wonderfully optimistic thread I started. Had it not been for me, and ONLY MY optimistic thread posting, the Raiders would still be winless. We got our 1st defensive TD in 3 years due to me... Josh Jacobs ran the ball for 144 yards and 2 TDs because of my spectacular Flavor Savior Optimism thread (which we all know Derek Carr read) and thus why he ran for incredible 1st downs at critical points in the game.. so, I will give myself, none other than an A+++++++++++++ my fellow Raider brothers and sisters...
    Now go inhale my stanky ass broccoli fart I just laid down as I press "Post" (and the grade for the stankiness of my fart is none other than an A+++++++++ X 1 million). You're ALL Welcome!

Yours Truly,
    FIB Flavor Savior Fart Layer Donkey Slayer (or FIB FSFLDS for short)

I would like to give the gameball from this past weeks 9 point victory over the Donkeys to none other than myself for this wonderfully optimistic thread I started. Had it not been for me, and ONLY MY optimistic thread posting, the Raiders would still be winless. We got our 1st defensive TD in 3 years due to me... Josh Jacobs ran the ball for 144 yards and 2 TDs because of my spectacular Flavor Savior Optimism thread (which we all know Derek Carr read) and thus why he ran for incredible 1st downs at critical points in the game.. so, I will give myself, none other than an A+++++++++++++ my fellow Raider brothers and sisters...
    Now go inhale my stanky ass broccoli fart I just laid down as I press "Post" (and the grade for the stankiness of my fart is none other than an A+++++++++ X 1 million). You're ALL Welcome!

Yours Truly,
    FIB Flavor Savior Fart Layer Donkey Slayer (or FIB FSFLDS for short)
    Truly remarkable, we fans and the raiders are deeply in debt.

and if your balls are REALLY BIG, do it against KC...

Love your brothers and sisters.