Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Channeling my inner FIB Flavor Savior - OPTIMISM THREAD

Channeling my inner FIB Flavor Savior - OPTIMISM THREAD

1. We are ONLY 2 games behind the Chiefs.. (well 2 games and a Chargers victory

2. Watched a video today where the analysts point out that Belichick teams (and his disciple McDaniels) as to being shit in September (due to using the 1st 4 games as basically preseason games), then getting it going and playing strong rest of season. (They wwre sayibg due to experimenting with personnel in September rvery year) Also, always remember the NY Giants the year they started terribly and just squeaked into playoffs and won SB...

3. There is no #3 other than if I can't find any possible form of optimism right now and just thinking our season is over, I am going to be an asshole to everybody every week for the next 14 weeks.. no one wants to see this 43 yr old man cry.... and I've already snapped on 4 people these past 3 weeks
    ... so OPTIMISM baby! The FIB Flavor Savior post!

(God I hope this post starts the awakening of a Raider beast the rest of the way... but... probably not).

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar
    Rumor has it, that if we don’t win both games, going into the bye, McDaniels going be fired, just a rumor, but I think it will if we’re 0-5.

Welcome back FIB

Quote Originally Posted by ThePantyRaider View Post
    1. We are ONLY 2 games behind the Chiefs.. (well 2 games and a Chargers victory

2. Watched a video today where the analysts point out that Belichick teams (and his disciple McDaniels) as to being shit in September (due to using the 1st 4 games as basically preseason games), then getting it going and playing strong rest of season. (They wwre sayibg due to experimenting with personnel in September rvery year) Also, always remember the NY Giants the year they started terribly and just squeaked into playoffs and won SB...

3. There is no #3 other than if I can't find any possible form of optimism right now and just thinking our season is over, I am going to be an asshole to everybody every week for the next 14 weeks.. no one wants to see this 43 yr old man cry.... and I've already snapped on 4 people these past 3 weeks
    ... so OPTIMISM baby! The FIB Flavor Savior post!

(God I hope this post starts the awakening of a Raider beast the rest of the way... but... probably not).
    We got soundly beaten by the Titans in the first half; the Raiders manage to come back and almost tie the game...I think a guy named Waller need to take the blame for losing tis game...

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderNationPaul68 View Post
    Rumor has it, that if we don’t win both games, going into the bye, McDaniels going be fired, just a rumor, but I think it will if we’re 0-5.
    McDaniels will get his years as coach of the Raiders...going 2-15 will get us a franchise QB...

Remember when Al was firing everyone after 18 months on the job; we could not get anyone to coach the Raiders...Mark not going down that road like his dad did...

We lost 3 games by a total of 13 points.

Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    We lost 3 games by a total of 13 points.
    But they still count as losses and how we're losing is a pattern that realistically can continue through the entire season. Losing by small margins isn't a moral victory or a sign of we're about to turn a corner. It could very well mean we're doing something as players and coaches to produce these small margin losses.

"You're playing hard enough to look good while losing"-Frank Broyles

Also, we will be 0-5 going into the Texans game and even that game isn't a given. Remember "there was no way" we were going to lose to the lowly Titans, and here we are...
    Last edited by Bama_Raider; 09-27-2022 at 04:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bama_Raider View Post
    But they still count as losses and how we're losing is a pattern that realistically can continue through the entire season. Losing by small margins isn't a moral victory or a sign of we're about to turn a corner. It could very well mean we're doing something as players and coaches to produce these small margin losses.

"You're playing hard enough to look good while losing"-Frank Broyles
    Hey, I was just doing an F I B impression. Its an OPTIMISM THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    Hey, I was just doing an F I B impression. Its an OPTIMISM THREAD
    LOL! You're right! MY APOLOGIES!!! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Bama_Raider View Post
    LOL! You're right! MY APOLOGIES!!! LOL!
    Yeah man, don't shit in this thread. Only FIB Optimism..
    Come on everyone, put on them rose colored glasses...

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderNationPaul68 View Post
    This is somewhat optimistic.. but a future optimism if our next two weeks are as shitty as the 1st 3.