Thread: Renfrow Concussion - Titans

Renfrow Concussion - Titans

I know Renfrow suffered a concussion on the last play of the game in overtime but haven't heard much since.

I just saw this ridiculously bad article that is so inaccurate I don't know where to begin.. read for yourself
    https://dknation.draftkings.com/nfl-...-tyron-johnson

Anyways, anyone hear anything about his availability for the Titans game?
    I would love to see him ball out vs the Titans as his form of redemption for the fumbles last week... He definitely has not seemed to be the same Renfrow we all saw last year, but I know its only been 2 games... and we all know Renfrow is a great slot receiver.. Hopefully we will really start to get him going and hoping it will start this Sunday against the Titans... (if he is available to play, of course)

Renfrow has not practiced all week, including Today, and listed as questionable. I doubt he plays on Sunday.
    James just returned to (limited) practice Today from the concussion he suffered against the Chargers.

Renfrow alway scare me; because he will take massive hit while catching the ball and still hold on to the ball...

He's out as is Perryman. Moehrig returned to practice. Jacobs didn't travel with the team and may not play with an illness. Titans are banged up too...they will be missing some defensive starters and depth players in the back 7

https://twitter.com/LeviDamien/statu...kDWOhZM9q76o1A

Renfrow got lit up in overtime. He took some serious hits.

Jacobs traveled solo to meet up with the team today

josh in,hunter,perrymen,moehrig out as is neil farrelll and andre james