Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Preseason Game #2 vs Minnesota

TouchDown RAIDERS!!!!

Stidham looked really bad today, im not saying it was all his fault but he better not get comfortable in the back up position playing like that.

Quote Originally Posted by JD707 View Post
    Stidham looked really bad today, im not saying it was all his fault but he better not get comfortable in the back up position playing like that.
    Granted he was going against 3rd string, but Mullens had better stats.

I wonder why Ameer Abdullah didn't play Today? He is suppose to be compeating for a roster spot.

Our running back room is looking awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    I wonder why Ameer Abdullah didn't play Today? He is suppose to be compeating for a roster spot.
    Maybe he already has the gig and now being protected till the start of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    I think it's just McDaniels wanting to see guys get regular work during the game. Drake, White, Walter, see how they hold up. I'm sure Abdullah will get a good amount of time over the last 2 games. I can see Drake being shelved until live bullets.

brown and walter looked good was very impressed with turner,dude was making plays everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    brown and walter looked good was very impressed with turner,dude was making plays everywhere
    Agreed, Walter just signed a couple weeks ago. Hard to bring down, low center of gravity, same with Turner.