Thread: Will Carr And Adams Rekindle Their Prolific Fresno State Connection

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar

Will Carr And Adams Rekindle Their Prolific Fresno State Connection

Great read!!!

TBD!!... really a great way to put it.
    When a QB and a WR have a true mental connection, and then you pair it with the physical abilities of a guy like Davante, you have the making of a something truly special.

But at this point, i am sick of hearing about it.. I literally cannot wait for these two to be making SportsCenter highlight reels week after week this year.

Gonna be a magical year boys... as long as we can stay RELATIVELY healthy and Patrick Grahams defense can be at least mediocre. I have a lot of faith in Graham and love his ability to be so multiple... the Giants defense ranking-wise last year wasnt the best, but the truth is that defense was the reason the Giants won any games last year. Grahams defenses are known to cause his opponents issues each week as you never know what you are going to get each week with him.. and if Crosby and Jones can continue to wreak havoc upfront, we should be very competitive defensively regardless of opponent.

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePantyRaider View Post
    TBD!!... really a great way to put it.
    When a QB and a WR have a true mental connection, and then you pair it with the physical abilities of a guy like Davante, you have the making of a something truly special.

But at this point, i am sick of hearing about it.. I literally cannot wait for these two to be making SportsCenter highlight reels week after week this year.

Gonna be a magical year boys... as long as we can stay RELATIVELY healthy and Patrick Grahams defense can be at least mediocre. I have a lot of faith in Graham and love his ability to be so multiple... the Giants defense ranking-wise last year wasnt the best, but the truth is that defense was the reason the Giants won any games last year. Grahams defenses are known to cause his opponents issues each week as you never know what you are going to get each week with him.. and if Crosby and Jones can continue to wreak havoc upfront, we should be very competitive defensively regardless of opponent.
    We need to address the O-Line, if Carr don’t have time, don’t matter how many weapons we have, Raiders will fail.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderNationPaul68 View Post
    We need to address the O-Line, if Carr don’t have time, don’t matter how many weapons we have, Raiders will fail.
    Carr not a scrambler; he a pocket passer and he need time...I watch most of the first preseason game and I notice a lot of run plays and screen passes...the offensive line is like our weak link to the team at this moment...really won't know how bad or good the line is until the first NFL game this season...

I think the biggest benefit we will see from acquiring Adama isn't what he does individually, but what he allows the entire offense and others in it to do. The balancing act is going to be (as it is with all high profile receivers) to ensure he touches the ball enough to keep him happy, but not so much that we're a one-trick pony in the passing game.

add oline please !!!

we r lucky adams,renfrow and waller can get open easily short,med and long, this will help derek carr find his targets quickly getting rid of the ball in 2 sec before the rush gets him

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderNationPaul68 View Post
    Agree. However McDaniels will scheme the offense to adjust to the pass rush. For example, putting Moreau to the right of the RT (to block or to chip). If defensive ends are just pinning ears back and going hard at QB every play, McD has a multitude of screen plays he will use. Or he will use our RB committee to keep the D honest.
    But I agree 100%, we need to get 2 quality Offensive lineman signed asap. We have the weapons, now Ziegler and McDaniels HAVE TO PROTECT Carr at all costs / give him time to make his reads. I really am shocked there doesnt seem to be more urgency from Dave and Josh bettering this O-line, especially after Good retiring and Parker rumored to be injured / likely done for the season.