Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: HOF Raiders vs Jags Gameday

The screen game was on point, first time i can say that in a long time. Butler looked good on D we will see what happens next game.

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePantyRaider View Post
    Dont jinx it bro.. but so far so good minus the punt in the endzone from AJ at 4th and 25.
    But thats what the preseason is for
    Loving the screens and use of RBs out of backfield.
    McDaniels is a modern day 2000-2001 Gruden
    Glad we donít have the Gruden of 2021, he held the team back, time to be a contender.

I'm a big fan of the screen pass, which has been lacking for a few seasons. It really takes the all out rush and neutralizes it many time. And in our division that will be often.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderNationPaul68 View Post
    Glad we don’t have the Gruden of 2021, he held the team back, time to be a contender.
    Hopefully McDaniels has something to prove and will
    have the team ready…..

I saw a glimmer of hope with O line scheme. With that said, really still need to address it asap. I am not as concerned with Cotton, but we need a RT and depth.

Leatherwood had a good game. We should be looking to upgrade our guards.

Quote Originally Posted by ILRaidersfan23 View Post
    I saw a glimmer of hope with O line scheme. With that said, really still need to address it asap. I am not as concerned with Cotton, but we need a RT and depth.
    They gave up 5 sacks and Jacksonville is not the best defence the Raiders will face.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    They gave up 5 sacks and Jacksonville is not the best defence the Raiders will face.
    Yup, and imagine, Carr with that kind pressure.....he'll be chucking and ducking in the 2nd half.

parker was a disaster at left tackle giving up 2.5 sacks travon (rookie) was making parker look like amateur, cotton,james,leatherwood look really good, right now ive got miller,simpson,james,cotton and leatherwood as our starting 5, parham doesn't look ready,elumunour (sp) nice back up

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    parker was a disaster at left tackle giving up 2.5 sacks travon (rookie) was making parker look like amateur, cotton,james,leatherwood look really good, right now ive got miller,simpson,james,cotton and leatherwood as our starting 5, parham doesn't look ready,elumunour (sp) nice back up
    The Raiders have to sign some OL final cuts from other teams at the very least. I would prefer signing a vet FA right now.
    We have very little rotation and an injury would be a disaster.
    Last edited by Johnkr; 08-06-2022 at 06:39 AM.