Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Raiders Place 3 Players on PUP List

Raiders Place 3 Players on PUP List

Vincent Bonsignore just reported that the Raiders have placed DT Johnathan Hankins,
    CB Trayvon Mullen Jr. and DT Bilal Nichols on the Physically Unable to Perform List.

We need to sign a vet DT.

We all know that Suh is gonna be a Raider
    Its just a matter of 10-14 more days and putting pen to paper

3 open spots on the roster.....these days no sense in waiting, players especially the vets can come in and do minimal work. 10-15 years ago, vets would wait until 3rd preseason game to sign, just avoid the dog days. Suh is the obvious need now.

Suh is now being linked to the Rams. The Browns reportedly may be interested in Sheldon Richardson.
    These players will get signed at some point. Waiting is a risk.

Hankins and Nichols aren't going to prove anything on the PUP list.

RT, DT, CB still needed if we want to think about a playoff run.

Fuck. Mullen just flat out can’t get on the field. We NEED good DTs big time. They’d better not fuck around and lose out on Suh

Quote Originally Posted by raiderjohn622 View Post
    3 open spots on the roster.....these days no sense in waiting, players especially the vets can come in and do minimal work. 10-15 years ago, vets would wait until 3rd preseason game to sign, just avoid the dog days. Suh is the obvious need now.
    id take sheldon richardson as well

I'd still love to have Such, Richardson and Anthony Barr for the defense!
    I'd still like to see another quality OL guy signed. I'd really like to get Fisher

Quote Originally Posted by coachdd11 View Post
    i'd still love to have such, richardson and anthony barr for the defense!
    I'd still like to see another quality ol guy signed. I'd really like to get fisher
    man cut hankins and others, add suh and richardson that would be one nasty ass dline to deal with, say goodbye to mullins dainty ass and go sign rhodes/haden and play hobbs at corner

Quote Originally Posted by Vioraider View Post
    Fuck. Mullen just flat out can’t get on the field. We NEED good DTs big time. They’d better not fuck around and lose out on Suh
    Mullen had surgery no too long ago to fix the injury he sustained last season. PUP list was probably expected