View Poll Results: After Davante and Renfrow, who is the best WR on the 2022 ros

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Keelan Cole

6 54.55%
  • Demarcus Robinson

2 18.18%
  • Mack Hollins

2 18.18%
  • Tyron Johnson

1 9.09%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: After Davante and Renfrow, who is the best WR on the 2022 roster?

After Davante and Renfrow, who is the best WR on the 2022 roster?

A simple poll.

I, along with several Raider fans, believed that Bryan Edwards would have been a great #2 opposite Adams, with Renfrow in the slot. While he lacked elite separation, he made several important catches and is near ideal size for a big possession type receiver. Didn't make sense to me to cut ties with a promising young talent who has spent the last 2 years developing familiarity with Carr, but the new staff saw otherwise and we signed a bunch of new candidates to start opposite Tae.

Who do you like?

That's a tough one, I'd have to go with Demarcus Robinson
    Follow me on Twitter: BobCarrNFL
    Follow me on Instagram: BobCarrNFL

The 3rd best WR on the 2022 roster will be a player we pick up between now and the first game.

Quote Originally Posted by R8RFanatic View Post
    A simple poll.

I, along with several Raider fans, believed that Bryan Edwards would have been a great #2 opposite Adams, with Renfrow in the slot. While he lacked elite separation, he made several important catches and is near ideal size for a big possession type receiver. Didn't make sense to me to cut ties with a promising young talent who has spent the last 2 years developing familiarity with Carr, but the new staff saw otherwise and we signed a bunch of new candidates to start opposite Tae.

Who do you like?
    Yeah that was a bonehead trade by the Raiders to get rid of Edwards; he was a rising star for the raiders as every season he got better...

Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    The 3rd best WR on the 2022 roster will be a player we pick up between now and the first game.
    i agree would love to add obj but my 2nd choice would be will fuller for obvious reasons (speed/longball threat) adam's is short to med mostly and renfrow is mostly underneath, we lack a speedster that can stretch the field ala henry ruggs and will fuller fills that hole immediately

Quote Originally Posted by SuperRaider View Post
    Yeah that was a bonehead trade by the Raiders to get rid of Edwards; he was a rising star for the raiders as every season he got better...
    edward doesn't fill a need his targets are also erased by adams

Quote Originally Posted by SuperRaider View Post
    I wish we kept Edwards. Was talented for sure and the trade capital we got for him didnt justify his upside/production..
    His contract was very palatable as well, so you trade him for future late draft pick? Doesnt add up, and was a bad move by Raiders org.

Peter King thinks it will be Mack Hollins after visiting training camp. Says him and Carr are developing a chemistry.

There a few older reports that the Patriots want Agholor to take a pay cut to stay on with them and he may be a late cut if he doesnt. Wouldnt bank on that or him immediately returning to the Raiders but its something to keep an eye on with our WR3 situation.

the question would be if the pats cut agholor what would he want to sign with us ??? i don't think he is worth more then 4 million a yr, i think we could get obj for 7 or 8 a yr and fuller for 4-5 a yr

Tyron Johnson supposed to be real
    fast; he could be Ruggs replacement…