Thread: It Looks Like Ruggs is Headed to Prison

It Looks Like Ruggs is Headed to Prison

A Judge threw out the motion by Rugg's legal team to dismiss his blood alcohol test on the grounds it was not warranted.
    The blood alcohol concentration was double the legal limit and the results will be used against Ruggs at his trial.
    He's going to prison, the only question is the length of time he will be behind bars.

henry ruggs deserves prison for what he did and the raiders deserve to claw back money from henry ruggs too for the negative on the raiders organization, I'm thinking man slaughter and 10-12 yrs

Yep, I'm thinking 10-12 years as well. No way he serves anything under double digits.

That's 10-12 years because of his million dollar lawyers right? If that was any of us we'd probably be looking closer to the max

Truth is that Ruggs does have an expensive lawyers defending him; not a public defender...and they have the money to keep his sentence down....

I am thinking he will get a few years; as he never been arrested before...just my opinion; not saying it right as a girl loss her life; but expensive lawyers can really knock the time down....

Typically 10 years for cases like this.

He DESERVES to go to prison for the majority of his adult life. Minimum of 25 years in my opinion. It was a complete disregard for someone elses life and their dogs life. And they died in the most violent and torturous way, all because some young punk kid thought he was invincible.
    I have no sympathy for Ruggs. He needs to be put away for the 25 years at least.

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePantyRaider View Post
    He DESERVES to go to prison for the majority of his adult life. Minimum of 25 years in my opinion. It was a complete disregard for someone elses life and their dogs life. And they died in the most violent and torturous way, all because some young punk kid thought he was invincible.
    I have no sympathy for Ruggs. He needs to be put away for the 25 years at least.
    I Agree, send a message, 156mph on a city street, pure nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Bama_Raider View Post
    Yep, I'm thinking 10-12 years as well. No way he serves anything under double digits.
    man o man the poor girl died from being burned alive,same for the dog ...i can't even imagine the suffering

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    man o man the poor girl died from being burned alive,same for the dog ...i can't even imagine the suffering
    Hopefully, Ruggs has some money left for compensation to Tina Tintor's family in the coming civil case.