Thread: Warren Sapp Says Kaepernick Workout With Raiders Was A Disaster

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar

Warren Sapp Says Kaepernick Workout With Raiders Was A Disaster

Quote Originally Posted by raidernationpaul68 View Post
    media blackout on the workout says everything you wanna know,if it had gone good the media complex would have been 24/7 pro kap being back in the league but since it sucked they killed the story off and made a few good comments only

People seem to forget that Kaepernick was benched by the 49ers 6 years ago, for playing badly, and it was Kaepernick who opted out of his contract.

Quote Originally Posted by johnkr View Post
    people seem to forget that kaepernick was benched by the 49ers 6 years ago, for playing badly, and it was kaepernick who opted out of his contract.
    exactly,kap chose his fate

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    media blackout on the workout says everything you wanna know,if it had gone good the media complex would have been 24/7 pro kap being back in the league but since it sucked they killed the story off and made a few good comments only
    Oh yea. The story was in the news for like 2 days and then it just all went away. Where's the video of it? Nothing on any sports network with any video of the workout at all. It doesn't surprise me that the workout wasn't good.

The last Video the Kap put out for his weirdo self hype work out was pure garbage, if dude could play he'd be in the league. He is a shit player and a shit human being. Fuck him I originally said I wouldnt watch any games if he gets picked up but thats a lie I would watch just to see him get made a fool of.

I dont think Sapp has any inside info on it. He just knows what most people know. It was a PR stunt orchestrated by Mark and there is no way Zeigler and McDaniels are going to bring that clown show to Vegas. Id like to think higher of our coaching staff and GM than to believe they are a bunch of idiots who actually brought him in for a real workout. The guy was projected to be a backup the following season he opted out of his contract by the same sports media that now say he should be starting somewhere today after not taking a snap of football for 6 years. If he was backup material at best 6 years ago where does 6 years out football put him?