Thread: Suh Some Interest In Raiders

Let's be realistic. He never signed with the Raiders in the past because the money wasn't enough. He won't sign this year either if he doesn't get his asking price. Reminds me of that on corner that use to jump from team to team chasing the big contract and eventually age caught up to him. He played for the Jets and Broncos I believe. Sue is a hired gun and hold no loyalty to anyone but himself. Is that the mindset you want in the locker room?

20 million left.....Vegas, no taxes, grass field....best pair of edge rushers in the league. Hopefully it's not a money grab.

Enough with the chitchat. Get to Vegas and sign the damn contract

The Raiders reportedly aren't interested because of his asking price

Tristen [email protected]

The Raider and DL Ndamukong Suh have mutual interest
    The Raiders and Suh have had conversations numerous times but no deal is expected at the moment.
    Both sides are open to reaching a contract at some point though

Tyler [email protected]

There is mutual interest between the Raiders and Ndamukong Suh, per a source.
    Another team to keep an eye on is the Vikings. The Raiders and Vikings have both
    had multiple conversations with the free-agent DT.
    1:33 PM Jun 21, 2022

@VinnyBonsignore

Ndamukong Suh is expressing interest in playing for the @Raiders. For now though, that interest does not appear mutual. Things can change, though.

Confident in my reporting. Not saying it won't happen however as of now, @Raiders aren't interested.

I see us as the frontrunners unless Minnesota pays him an absurd amount of money.

Quote Originally Posted by LA R8R View Post
    I see us as the frontrunners unless Minnesota pays him an absurd amount of money.
    Over-The-Cap has the Vikings with $10,907,296 of cap space. The Raiders have $21,604,843.
    Tampa Bay paid Akiem Hicks $6.5 million for one year, plus a $1.5 million roster bonuses and $2 million in incentives.
    Suh probably wants a similar deal.