Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: rodney hudson

rodney hudson

looks like we did the right thing trading hudson off

Rodney Hudson C, Arizona Cardinals
    Rodney Hudson
    Cardinals C Rodney Hudson is not present at mandatory minicamp.

Kliff Kingsbury said the absence wasn't excused and that the Cardinals and Hudson are "working through some things." Hudson also wasn't at either of Arizona's OTA sessions so far. The stalwart center who turns 33 in July signed an extension after he was traded to the Cardinals last offseason, so it would be a little surprising if this is contractual. It's a noteworthy absence. Hudson is coming off the worst season of his career per PFF grading, as he ranked 52nd among 66 centers.

All that money made him soft. Doesn't have to work to get it anymore, no reason to go all out toward the end of his career right? Just gotta laugh at dudes like this, but hey.... he got his and that's all he cares about.

Not really saying that he soft….when he was
    with the Raiders he was one of best in the
    NFL; he just at that age where you can get
    old really fast…he had pretty good career
    where I think he made 3 pro bowls….

Quote Originally Posted by ILRaidersfan23 View Post
    All that money made him soft. Doesn't have to work to get it anymore, no reason to go all out toward the end of his career right? Just gotta laugh at dudes like this, but hey.... he got his and that's all he cares about.
    Got to love his replacement's attitude....center is not as demanding, older dudes go there to finish their career....play in front of Kyler....

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/c...-is-unexcused/

It's a money thing with him, 32, 12 years in the league. 1 snap he's done.....only 6 million is guaranteed this year. 2022- 10.8, and 2023 8.2.(not guaranteed)

I’m not usually a negative Nancy, but fuck Rodney Hudson. I believe he was the nexus of the problem in the Washington game and I hope he never plays another down in the NFL.

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin32 View Post
    Im not usually a negative Nancy, but fuck Rodney Hudson. I believe he was the nexus of the problem in the Washington game and I hope he never plays another down in the NFL.
    "Rodney Hudson should die of Gonorrhea and rot in hell. Who wants a cookie?"

Totally random post here but literally just bought my tickets for the Patriot game at Allegiant December 18th. Section 129 row 18..
    Leaving the wives at home and doing a boys trip. My buddy is a die hard Patriots fan so gonna be pretty epic getting that W on Sunday after 2.5 days of debauchery. Last time i was in Vegas was 15 years ago so been a while.
    Any suggestions as to best place to stay hotel wise for the 4 nights?

Panty, I was there last year for the Bears game (shake my head). Stayed at Harrah's, a lot to do around there. They have a great outside Raider bar with bands and contests for Raider gear the day before the game. Mandalay Bay for shear convenience to the stadium as that is the area you need to get to in order to go to the stadium.

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin32 View Post
    Panty, I was there last year for the Bears game (shake my head). Stayed at Harrah's, a lot to do around there. They have a great outside Raider bar with bands and contests for Raider gear the day before the game. Mandalay Bay for shear convenience to the stadium as that is the area you need to get to in order to go to the stadium.
    Assassin - THANK YOU for the info. Greatly appreciated.
    Yikes @ Bears game. Was it the 2nd or 3rd quarter where we gave up 2 TDs and lost all our confidence?
    Def a game we shouldve easily won and yet we didnt even score a TD that game. Hey, at least you were able to enjoy the stadium despite the L

Nothing like traveling across country to wake up to the Gruden news. Had a blast as my oldest son treated me to the trip with his friend and his father who are also die hard fans.

money changes and exposes at times. For some, once they get that big pay day it's over and they coast...
    Follow me on Twitter: BobCarrNFL
    Follow me on Instagram: BobCarrNFL