Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jack del rio fined 100 Greand. and for what?

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    there is no shortage of states and cities willing to pony up for n.f.l football team, maybe this was snyders plan all along "gett he fvck outta dodge" kinda like mark davis
    The Washington team is imploding. They would be better off with a new city, new owner, and new name.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    The Washington team is imploding. They would be better off with a new city, new owner, and new name.
    new city definitely, you don't stay in a city that's hostile to the team and owner, new owner is very tough to do when that owner has shit on other owners,new name "commanders is new"

Goodell got grilled by the House Oversight Committee.
    Goodell (regarding the $100,000 fine on Del Rio): “I don’t think it’s my position to say whether it was a correct decision or not.”
    Representative Jim Jordan (quoting Goodell from 2019): “We the National Football League encourage all to speak out and peacefully protest,” Jordan said. “Did you really mean that when you said it that Mr. Goodell?”
    Goodell: “Yes, I think people are always responsible for what they say and what they do. But yes.”
    Jordan: “And when you said you encourage all to speak you, you mean all, not just some?”
    Goodell: “That’s correct, Congressman.

I think that between Del Rio and Gruden, the two former Raiders coaches are going to get Goodell fired.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    Goodell got grilled by the House Oversight Committee.
    Goodell (regarding the $100,000 fine on Del Rio): “I don’t think it’s my position to say whether it was a correct decision or not.”
    Representative Jim Jordan (quoting Goodell from 2019): “We the National Football League encourage all to speak out and peacefully protest,” Jordan said. “Did you really mean that when you said it that Mr. Goodell?”
    Goodell: “Yes, I think people are always responsible for what they say and what they do. But yes.”
    Jordan: “And when you said you encourage all to speak you, you mean all, not just some?”
    Goodell: “That’s correct, Congressman.

I think that between Del Rio and Gruden, the two former Raiders coaches are going to get Goodell fired.

I hope so, he is a liberal fucktard who has only pushed this entire wokism BS and let the NFL go to shit, while enriching himself and acting like a dictator himself.
    Fuck him and the NFL!