Thread: Raiders signing wide receiver Hunter Renfrow to two-year, $32M extension

Raiders signing wide receiver Hunter Renfrow to two-year, $32M extension

Another dynamic wide receiver is getting paid.

The Las Vegas Raiders are signing Hunter Renfrow to a two-year, $32 million extension, including $21 million guaranteed, NFL Network's Tom Pelissero and Ian Rapoport reported Friday morning.

The team later confirmed Renfrow's multi-year extension.

"We are thrilled to have reached an agreement with Hunter Renfrow and look forward to seeing him in Silver and Black for years to come," head coach Josh McDaniels said, per the team's website. "Hunter is one of the true leaders on this team and he exemplifies the values of the organization in how he comes to work every day. He is a tremendous teammate on and off the field and the entire Raider Nation is excited to see what the future holds for Hunter."
    Follow me on Twitter: BobCarrNFL
    Follow me on Instagram: BobCarrNFL

Very good price for a stud wr2 we are getting him for 3 yrs 11.5 avg

Perfect deal. With Waller's extension on the way, we have our foundations set for the next 3 years. We gotta win the Lombardi in those 3 years because after that it's probably a rebuild on the way.

#SlotMachine

Excellent...how much cap left?

Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    Excellent...how much cap left?
    21 million, but this is before the Renfrow extension. Have not seen how the extension is structured yet. Renfrow is a 2.6 cap hit for 2022, but that can change dependent on how the 2 years 32 million is structured. Don't know how much is getting now....is it a Signing bonus or roster bonus...or no bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by LA R8R View Post
    Perfect deal. With Waller's extension on the way, we have our foundations set for the next 3 years. We gotta win the Lombardi in those 3 years because after that it's probably a rebuild on the way.

#SlotMachine
    I'd hope it's not just a 3 year window. I've been hearing this since 2017 with the Rams and Chiefs and it seems as if their windows are still open.

Quote Originally Posted by Ra1derfan53 View Post
    I'd hope it's not just a 3 year window. I've been hearing this since 2017 with the Rams and Chiefs and it seems as if their windows are still open.
    At this point if we can draft, hang onto the good players beyond their rookie deals, it can be bigger than 3 years. Contractually this is the cycle we will enter, if they produce, I am sure they will get another deal. There was some talk that Renfrow is paralleling Cooper Kupp. He will be back on the market at age 29....for what should be another big deal.