Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Glad the Raiders Stayed Clear of Watson

Glad the Raiders Stayed Clear of Watson

I glad the Raiders stayed clears of Deshaun Watson. The New York Times reported Watson met with at least 66 women
    for massage appointments over a 17-month period. Now, his attorney is hinting of a likely suspension by the NFL.

https://www.nfldraftdiamonds.com/202...on-suspension/

I doubt the NFL will sweep this under the rug.

Perfect timing. The NFL gets to sweep aside the Gruden lawsuit while the media focuses on Watson aka Johnny Appleseed. I'm also glad the raiders didn't pick him up. Not to mention all the cap space he would've taken.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    I glad the Raiders stayed clears of Deshaun Watson. The New York Times reported Watson met with at least 66 women
    for massage appointments over a 17-month period. Now, his attorney is hinting of a likely suspension by the NFL.

https://www.nfldraftdiamonds.com/202...on-suspension/

I doubt the NFL will sweep this under the rug.
    If the Raiders had traded for him, he would have already been suspended, kicked out of the league and the team would have been fined or lost draft picks for sinigng him. No Fair League -- if you're the Raiders.

I think he should get the same penalty as Robert Kraft.

Quote Originally Posted by raiderman41 View Post
    If the Raiders had traded for him, he would have already been suspended, kicked out of the league and the team would have been fined or lost draft picks for sinigng him. No Fair League -- if you're the Raiders.
    100% truth

Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    I think he should get the same penalty as Robert Kraft.
    suspended indefinitely until this all of the lawsuits are done with and the browns need to pay a price for writing up such a stupid ass contract

100% guaranteed contract.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiderjohn622 View Post
    100% guaranteed contract.
    Its why the Browns have been bad for so long...

Quote Originally Posted by ThePantyRaider View Post
    Its why the Browns have been bad for so long...
    You would have thought they were turning that corner in 2020, 11-5, divisional round loss, 2 RBs combining for nearly 2,000 yards, 100 reception receiver.....1 bad your.....leads to a horrific decision on Watson.

Baker Mayfield is still on the Brown's books for $18,858,000 and its all dead cap if they release him.