Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Colin Kaepernick working out for Raiders on Wednesday

Colin Kaepernick working out for Raiders on Wednesday

Quarterback Colin Kaepernick is working out for the Las Vegas Raiders on Wednesday, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported.

Kaepernick had a free-agent visit with the Seattle Seahawks in May of 2017, and he recently threw in front of NFL scouts during halftime of the University of Michigan's spring game on April 2.

Kaepernick last played in the NFL during the 2016 season, during which he peacefully protested social injustice and police brutality by kneeling during the national anthem. The former San Francisco 49ers quarterback went unsigned in the following offseason, and has since been steadily working toward finding employment in the league.

source: NFL.com

Follow me on Twitter: BobCarrNFL
    Follow me on Instagram: BobCarrNFL

Dude looking for a big paycheck. I swear, if we pay him and not some of our own and a couple FA's...................

Thanks for bringing in this unneeded distraction Mark Davis.

This HAD TO BE Mark Davis' idea and not the new regime's. What an idiot move...

This can only cause problems. I hope Davis lets the coaches decide if he is good enough.

Just some back story here that many might not know:

Asnnnnd just like that the team falls into the same bullshit that has plagued them for decades. Awful stupid fucking political stunt that will have absolutely no positive outcome. If Comunick puts on a Raiders uniform I'm done with this team.

I said before I won't watch or follow this team nemore if they entertain that POS....I'm gone boys..I'm sure folks will make fun of me but my beliefs are more important than the Raiders...FUCK YOU MARK DAVIS....good luck this year guys...
    Fu#k The Rest

Quote Originally Posted by Garner25 View Post
    I said before I won't watch or follow this team nemore if they entertain that POS....I'm gone boys..I'm sure folks will make fun of me but my beliefs are more important than the Raiders...FUCK YOU MARK DAVIS....good luck this year guys...
    I foresee many issues if this distraction makes the team. The team is racist if he doesn't start. One good pass and racists will be saying he needs to start. Kneeling over the National Anthem, when 1A rights are only for those who are anti-American according to #Leftists. Mutiny in the lockerroom because Carr has white skin, or at least in the NFL fan base due to this, and, that is the only reason he is the starter.

Mark Davis made a serious error here, all I can hope for is he doesn't make the cut due to his workout. And if that takes place, what damage will that do?