Thread: Judge Denies NFLís Motion to Dismiss Jon Grudenís Lawsuit, Move it to Arbitration

Judge Denies NFLís Motion to Dismiss Jon Grudenís Lawsuit, Move it to Arbitration

Follow me on Twitter: BobCarrNFL
    Follow me on Instagram: BobCarrNFL

I think the NFL is going to settle out of court. They don't want to release all the emails from Washington's server, which Gruden's attorneys would demand.
    I'm sure there is a lot of emails the league doesn't want to make public. Gruden will get a good hunk of money to walk away.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    I think the NFL is going to settle out of court. They don't want to release all the emails from Washington's server, which Gruden's attorneys would demand.
    I'm sure there is a lot of emails the league doesn't want to make public. Gruden will get a good hunk of money to walk away.
    Hopefully Gruden isnt doing this for the money at all. Dont get me wrong, im sure he can get over 100 mil (at the very least) considering he will say the NFL ruined his chances of ever becoming an NFL head coach ever again (or even being affiliated with the NFL ever again in any capacity for that matter - his contract with Raiders was for 100 mil.
    So lets say the NFL is willing to offer him 250 mil, it would be very tempting for Jon, but the biggest thing here is the NFL made Jon Gruden Public Enemy #1. Jon went from beloved NFL head coach with little Chucky dolls being dressed up to look like Gruden to being one of the most hated men in all of the NFL. Jon is painted to be a racist, a liar, untrustworthy, two faced, etc etc. His name has been ruined. I would think (MORE LIKE HOPE AND WANT) Gruden tk expose the NFL for what it truly is. For him to make Goodells name worse than what Grudens currently is. But most importantly to expose the corruptness and true picture of what the NFL is. And in doing so, to bring about the change that is necessary in the NFL from the top all the way down. Get Goodell out.. and get the TRUTH out about what was truly uncovered in those emails and what is being covered up. 10000% clarity, truth, and transparency for the entire world to see.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePantyRaider View Post
    Hopefully Gruden isnt doing this for the money at all. Dont get me wrong, im sure he can get over 100 mil (at the very least) considering he will say the NFL ruined his chances of ever becoming an NFL head coach ever again (or even being affiliated with the NFL ever again in any capacity for that matter - his contract with Raiders was for 100 mil.
    So lets say the NFL is willing to offer him 250 mil, it would be very tempting for Jon, but the biggest thing here is the NFL made Jon Gruden Public Enemy #1. Jon went from beloved NFL head coach with little Chucky dolls being dressed up to look like Gruden to being one of the most hated men in all of the NFL. Jon is painted to be a racist, a liar, untrustworthy, two faced, etc etc. His name has been ruined. I would think (MORE LIKE HOPE AND WANT) Gruden tk expose the NFL for what it truly is. For him to make Goodells name worse than what Grudens currently is. But most importantly to expose the corruptness and true picture of what the NFL is. And in doing so, to bring about the change that is necessary in the NFL from the top all the way down. Get Goodell out.. and get the TRUTH out about what was truly uncovered in those emails and what is being covered up. 10000% clarity, truth, and transparency for the entire world to see.
    LOL, maybe the NFL will give Gruden the Washington team.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePantyRaider View Post
    Hope Gruden take the NFL to court; but the NFL can offer Gruden 1 billion dollars to settle out of court which will be pocket change to NFL; and I see that happening...

Quote Originally Posted by SuperRaider View Post
    Hope Gruden take the NFL to court; but the NFL can offer Gruden 1 billion dollars to settle out of court which will be pocket change to NFL; and I see that happening...
    gruden doesn't seem the type whom walks away with money, plus he is already rich and doesn't need money. what he wants is a pound of flesh for screwing his reputation and career and i can't wait to see the 650k emails which more then probably catches many owners,gms,hc,players and other's using racist,homophobic and other forms of bad language

I hope John has enough evidence or the court wants to see those emails. Because otherwise the NFL has the money and resources to sweep everything under the rug. I REALLY hope there is substantial evidence in those emails that will threating lots of owners around the league.

Quote Originally Posted by LA R8R View Post
    I hope John has enough evidence or the court wants to see those emails. Because otherwise the NFL has the money and resources to sweep everything under the rug. I REALLY hope there is substantial evidence in those emails that will threating lots of owners around the league.
    This guy as a broadcaster has been in all 32 facilities, inquiring, looking around, talking to anyone who had time....he has stuff.