Thread: Former Raiders LB KJ Wright on the best team in AFC West

Former Raiders LB KJ Wright on the best team in AFC West

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar
    Talk is cheap, Raiders need to prove it, they need to show the world and win !!!

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderNationPaul68 View Post
    Talk is cheap, Raiders need to prove it, they need to show the world and win !!!
    Yeah you are right; we gotta prove it on the field....

Hey good to hear this from a highly respected player like KJ Wright who was a part of last years team and saw the inner workings of these players (albeit under a different regime). I highly value/respect KJs opinion as he clearly knows better than a standard Raider homer sitting on their couch at home. He is basing this off of the talent on the team. He is no longer a Raider so he isnt saying this shit as a Rah Rah current player type speak.. he is saying it as a former Raider who could easily be butt hurt that the Raiders decided not to resign or offer him a contract.. but instead he is speaking how he truly feels and from someone who has seen and been around the inner workings of this Raider lockerroom. For the first time in a long time, this team is being talked about as a true competitor in this league.
    I love it.. has taken a long time to get here but we now have the foundation in place to be a disruptor in this league for years/decades to come. The Ziegler /McDaniels hiring was truly a blessing whereas this franchise will be a consistent winning franchise from here on out. Despite all of the outside forces who see this too and are trying to do whatever they can to make sure the Raiders are not a consistent winner year in and year out going forward. All of this shit in news with Goodell going after Mark is real and its all coming from the NFL knowing the Raiders are building something dangerous in this league for now and the future
    ... they are scared for sure. 2022 is going to be a great year. Havemt been this excited for a looong time. We finally have a legit chance to make the Superbowl if everything on paper is carried out on the field.. and i see the Raiders are coming to Jacksonville in November. Def going to that game and just gotta figure out a game to go to in Vegas so i can finally see and feel ehat that pimp ass stadium is all about...
    Last edited by ThePantyRaider; 05-19-2022 at 05:15 AM.

Davante Adams has proven to be one of the best, if not the best, current wide receiver in the NFL.
    Chandler Jones has proven to be one of the best pass rushers.
    Josh McDaniels has proven to be one of the best, if not the best, quarterback gurus.
    The Raiders added proven talent.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePantyRaider View Post
    Hey good to hear this from a highly respected player like KJ Wright who was a part of last years team and saw the inner workings of these players (albeit under a different regime). I highly value/respect KJs opinion as he clearly knows better than a standard Raider homer sitting on their couch at home. He is basing this off of the talent on the team. He is no longer a Raider so he isnt saying this shit as a Rah Rah current player type speak.. he is saying it as a former Raider who could easily be butt hurt that the Raiders decided not to resign or offer him a contract.. but instead he is speaking how he truly feels and from someone who has seen and been around the inner workings of this Raider lockerroom. For the first time in a long time, this team is being talked about as a true competitor in this league.
    I love it.. has taken a long time to get here but we now have the foundation in place to be a disruptor in this league for years/decades to come. The Ziegler /McDaniels hiring was truly a blessing whereas this franchise will be a consistent winning franchise from here on out. Despite all of the outside forces who see this too and are trying to do whatever they can to make sure the Raiders are not a consistent winner year in and year out going forward. All of this shit in news with Goodell going after Mark is real and its all coming from the NFL knowing the Raiders are building something dangerous in this league for now and the future
    ... they are scared for sure. 2022 is going to be a great year. Havemt been this excited for a looong time. We finally have a legit chance to make the Superbowl if everything on paper is carried out on the field.. and i see the Raiders are coming to Jacksonville in November. Def going to that game and just gotta figure out a game to go to in Vegas so i can finally see and feel ehat that pimp ass stadium is all about...
    Stadium is real nice. Went to the eagles and chargers game last year. This year I might go again for my bday against the Texans and that final chiefs game. Might skip the Texans one and use that money for the chiefs game though not sure yet

Quote Originally Posted by johnkr View Post
    davante adams has proven to be one of the best, if not the best, current wide receiver in the nfl.
    Chandler jones has proven to be one of the best pass rushers.
    Josh mcdaniels has proven to be one of the best, if not the best, quarterback gurus.
    The raiders added proven talent.
    yep, now all we need to do is add a top r/t like daryl williams