Thread: Raiders vs. 49ers New Years Day Could Be All Time High For Ticket Prices

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar

Raiders vs. 49ers New Years Day Could Be All Time High For Ticket Prices

"The overall average cost for a Raiders ticket in the resale market thus far is $436. So if the cheapest ticket to see the 49ers play at Allegiant is $549, that’s a notable uptick." Those prices are insane!
    Follow me on Twitter: BobCarrNFL
    Follow me on Instagram: BobCarrNFL

Too bad this is the secondary market, Raiders don't reap much benefit, instead....providing extra security to prevent those notorious moron Whiner fans from starting brawls.

Quote Originally Posted by bk View Post
    [FONT="]"The overall average cost for a [/FONT]Raiders ticket in the resale market thus far is $436. So if the cheapest ticket to see the 49ers play at Allegiant is $549, that’s a notable uptick." Those prices are insane!
    Dam Bob, I remember the best seats I ever had in Oakland were 1st row behind our bench and on the 45 yard line...$235
    Fu#k The Rest

i believe the raider have the highest price ticket in the league already and the trend is still going up for raider tickets

Yup, top ticket prices in the NFL, 153 average per ticket, Niners 2nd at 139 and then the Patriots at 131.

https://lvsportsbiz.com/2021/11/03/r...-nfl-for-2021/