Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Edwards traded to Falcons

Edwards traded to Falcons

Well Edwards is gone. Glad I bought all those auto rookie cards. Lol

Plus a 7th for a 5th.

There goes the our top 5 picks in the 2020 draft. Ruggs, Arnette, Edward, Bowden, Muse.....and we only have a few highlights + a 5th rounder to show for it. Wasted.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiderjohn622 View Post
    Plus a 7th for a 5th.

There goes the our top 5 picks in the 2020 draft. Ruggs, Arnette, Edward, Bowden, Muse.....and we only have a few highlights + a 5th rounder to show for it. Wasted.
    Writing was definitely on the wall with all the WR signings we had this offseason. That 2020 class is disappointing to say the least...

https://www.nfl.com/news/raiders-tra...-needy-falcons
    Follow me on Twitter: BobCarrNFL
    Follow me on Instagram: BobCarrNFL

Not much return for a player with skills. I think I would of rather kept him until we saw how he was going to stack up against the new additions to the wide receiver room.

edwards problem has always been the inability to get separation off the line, glad we got something for him at least

He had some big catches but they were almost all contested. He has trouble separating, don't know if it's because he's just slow or his routes aren't crisp. I'm fine with letting him go. We need speedsters anyways and now we have 2 or 3 between Robinson, Cole and that guy who was on the rams last year.

Quote Originally Posted by LA R8R View Post
    He had some big catches but they were almost all contested. He has trouble separating, don't know if it's because he's just slow or his routes aren't crisp. I'm fine with letting him go. We need speedsters anyways and now we have 2 or 3 between Robinson, Cole and that guy who was on the rams last year.
    Slow, lanky, I loved that he could make those catches in a crowd though....now that we have Davante to make those red zone catches, Edwards good bye.

I wonder if the 7th is the one from New England we just traded for or our 7th?

I like building up picks. Plus we should get some comp picks this year too.

Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    I wonder if the 7th is the one from New England we just traded for or our 7th?

I like building up picks. Plus we should get some comp picks this year too.
    that's one thing I hated about mayock and gruden "they never played the comp pick game" and that's why we never got em !!!

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    that's one thing I hated about mayock and gruden "they never played the comp pick game" and that's why we never got em !!!
    Glad Gruden & Mayock are gone, no more shit picks.