Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2022 NFL Schedule to be released on Thursday, May 12 at 8:00 PM

Dont like the 49ers and chiefs to end the season

I knew they’d find a way to fuck us on the rams game. It was already crazy they were allowing us to play them in LA during the regular season. But of course it had to be on the Thursday after a divisional game

13-4.. is my early prediction. Possibly 12-5

With this coaching staff I’d say our floor “should” be 11-6 with a ceiling of 13-4

our floor should be 10-7 our ceiling 13-4

Quote Originally Posted by Raiders1992 View Post
    I knew they’d find a way to fuck us on the rams game. It was already crazy they were allowing us to play them in LA during the regular season. But of course it had to be on the Thursday after a divisional game
    These games were predetermined years ago, last regular season game we played the Rams at home, so they alternate. 2026, we will see them in Vegas. As for for where on the schedule it sits....that's dependent on TV. At the end of the day, much rather see the mandatory Thursday game earlier in the season, but Rams got to play us as well.....they will be older, not as deep.....a few nicks and nacks...who knows....

Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    Tough Schedule. Don't like the Bye week.
    Never really liked it between 2 home games. It's okay after the Monday night tilt...but it's a bit early in the season as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    Christmas Eve at Pittsburgh is a night game on NFL Network. It looks like the only regular season game with the possibility of cold weather.
    McDaniels is building us the Patriot way....should have no fear of these cold weather games. A pair of TE's and a stable of capable runners....should be able to pound the rock all night.

I think a very good season would be 11 wins. but I think we go 10-7 again possibly 9-8. Schedule is tough. End up with a Wildcard again. Current Raider over/under is 8.5 wins.

It's May, so I'm thinking 12-5 lol
    Follow me on Twitter: BobCarrNFL
    Follow me on Instagram: BobCarrNFL