Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Raiders announce president Dan Ventrelle no longer with organization

Raiders announce president Dan Ventrelle no longer with organization

https://www.nfl.com/news/raiders-ann...h-organization

Following 18 years with the organization and 10 months as team president, Dan Ventrelle is no longer with the Las Vegas Raiders.

Raiders owner Mark Davis released a statement Friday morning announcing that Ventrelle was out. No reason was given for Ventrelle's exit.

Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    https://www.nfl.com/news/raiders-ann...h-organization

Following 18 years with the organization and 10 months as team president, Dan Ventrelle is no longer with the Las Vegas Raiders.

Raiders owner Mark Davis released a statement Friday morning announcing that Ventrelle was out. No reason was given for Ventrelle's exit.
    its gotta be related to the exit of badain and company, temptation was too great for grifting

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    its gotta be related to the exit of badain and company, temptation was too great for grifting
    It must be under bad terms, no thank yous or kind words in the release.

I thought I read a while back that someone from The Wynn group may be coming in to run the business side of the team. I will try to find the story.

im actually fine with mark cleaning house, the raiders need new blood in the organization, not the old farts whom actually ran things into he ground prior to us moving which was mostly marks doing

He says he was fired in retaliation over concerns he brought up to Davis. Mark didn't care about those concerns so he then forwarded his concerns to the NFL about hostile work environment within the Raiders organization.

Quote Originally Posted by Ra1derfan53 View Post
    He says he was fired in retaliation over concerns he brought up to Davis. Mark didn't care about those concerns so he then forwarded his concerns to the NFL about hostile work environment within the Raiders organization.
    I think the Raiders are up-leveling the talent everywhere front office, GM, Coach, Scouting everywhere. Given the kind of stadium, facilities, experience, and price of tickets - I don't see why the Raiders can't be the top 5 org. in NFL in terms of franchise value. The old way of doing business has to go & fresh talent with new ideas needs to be brought in.

Quote Originally Posted by Ra1derfan53 View Post
    dude was at the top of the food chain and complaining about hostile work environment ???

Dan Ventrelle says Las Vegas Raiders owner Mark Davis ignored allegations of a hostile work environment, ousted him when he went to NFL

Dan Ventrelle, whose abrupt departure as Las Vegas Raiders team president was announced in a statement by owner Mark Davis on Friday, released his own statement later, alleging he was fired in retaliation for bringing concerns by multiple employees about hostile workplace conditions within the organization to the NFL.

"I take that responsibility very seriously, which is why multiple written complaints from employees that Mark [Davis] created a hostile work environment and engaged in other potential misconduct caused me grave concern," Ventrelle said in a statement to the Las Vegas Review-Journal. "When Mark was confronted about these issues he was dismissive and did not demonstrate the warranted level of concern.

"Soon thereafter, I was fired in retaliation for raising these concerns. I firmly stand by my decision to elevate these issues to protect the organization and its female employees."