https://raiderswire.usatoday.com/lis...-draft-grades/

Dylan Parham, C/G, Memphis (Rd 3, pick 90) -- Grade A
    Zamir White, RB, Georgia (Rd 4, pick 122) -- Grade C
    Neil Farrel, DT, LSU (Rd 4, pick 126) -- Grade B
    Matthew Butler, DT, Tennessee (Rd 5, pick 175) -- Grade A+
    Thayer Munford, T, Ohio State (Rd 7, pick 238) -- Grade A
    Brittain Brown, RB, UCLA (Rd 7, pick 250) -- Grade D

Overall Draft class grade -- B+

Seems they didnt like our RB picks too much. We shall see how they both make out this year

Whites torn ACL in both legs might have been the reason for the C, but dam most 7th rounders are flyers or ST picks...Kinda funny they gave us a D..
    Fu#k The Rest

Quote Originally Posted by Garner25 View Post
    Whites torn ACL in both legs might have been the reason for the C, but dam most 7th rounders are flyers or ST picks...Kinda funny they gave us a D..
    I think it has more to do with we had jj,drake,bolton and others already, the way I see it is jj 1 yr,drake 1 yr,bolton basically 1 yr deals left, so it for the future rather then immediate need

Part of the RB grades was because they were not considered a position of need.
    I wonder if one of the draft picks can replace Renfrow on special teams. I don't want to see him get injured during a return.

For me, this was the best draft in years. Not overreaching and trading back for value. We got our guys, where we wanted them for a change. Of course they want to ding us on a 7th, everyone hates us. Lol. Can you imagine where we would be if we had those 5 1st rounders with these guys drafting? Damn.

I saw opportunities to move around and get some nice players like Dean, Austin, and a couple of tackles. I also saw some other running backs I preferred over the ones we drafted, but I think we just have to let Dave do his thing and trust him for now.

Assuming our oline is better, we still need to tighten up the linebacker position and possible the secondary.

I think we still get a veteran tackle via free agency. Honey Badger looks to be going home to NOLA.

Quote Originally Posted by Garner25 View Post
    If it was previous GM's this board would be going balistic.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    Part of the RB grades was because they were not considered a position of need.
    I wonder if one of the draft picks can replace Renfrow on special teams. I don't want to see him get injured during a return.
    I think Darius Phillips should be getting the PR job as he should make the roster as the 5th-6th corner. Abdullah most likely gets KR duties.