Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2022 NFL Draft Day 2

2022 NFL Draft Day 2

We actually have a pick today #86 unless we trade out. I think we trade up into bottom 2nd top third.

Lots of talent sitting there...

I wouldn’t mind if they found a way to trade and get into the 2nd round, or maybe an additional pick

I’m not sure that we need to watch the draft. I just read in another thread that it’s A++++, and they got that grade for doing NOTHING in the draft. I know, I know. Adams. But there should be no draft preview “grades” for doing nothing. Man, that guy pisses me off…..

Vioraider, not getting into the middle of your argument but even NFL . com gave us an A grade

Really? For doing NOTHING? I guess they factored the trade. I agree with and love the trade, I just think that the actual draft picks should be evaluated, not free agency or trades

Maybe F lowing I n B ullshit works over there

Quote Originally Posted by Vioraider View Post
    Really? For doing NOTHING? I guess they factored the trade. I agree with and love the trade, I just think that the actual draft picks should be evaluated, not free agency or trades
    Yes, they factored in the trade as well as other teams that didn't have a first rounder. And I'm with you on FIB. he's an ass. And isn't a FIB actually a lie?

I know you guys don't get excited about punters/kickers but I'm curious as to where Matt Araiza goes and how high. Amazing punter who can also kick off and kick field goals.

Also curious to where Sky Moore and Calvin Austin III go today. Prime candidates for Green Bay and KC.

Fuckin Kansas City….. DAMMIT! Ton of picks. Reloading