Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fifth year options

Fifth year options

I know we had a thread on this before, but has anyone changed their predictions? Iím almost sure Ferrell is not getting it picked up, Iíd bet Abrams wonít either. Jacobs maybe, but I wouldnít be surprised if they let them all walk at the end of the year. I guess they could all ball out and make a case for resigning, but I donít see it if they donít drastically improve

Ferrell is a good player if he is use right; I
    mean last season he did not get that much
    playing time but on the times he played he
    did have an impact…..

Ferrell was the fourth player select in the draft
    and should be a superstar with the raiders and
    he is not….but I think he can be a solid player
    for the raiders….

You might be right. Maybe these guys can get the juice out of him.

Even Jacobs has been a hard one to figure out...not from the talent stand point....but from McDaniels standpoint. NE has used a stable of RB's. Never really settling on a cowbell....will they pick up the money(8 million) for Jacobs is the question....or will they look at the position as a dime a dozen. We go out and pick up Bolden and Abdullah who clearly is an upgrade over Gruden's 2's and 3's.

I think the 5th year cut off is this coming week.

I think Monday is the day it’s supposed to be done by

Vincent Bonsignore
    @VinnyBonsignore

36m
    The @Raiders
    will not be picking up 5th year options of Josh Jacobs, Cle Ferrell and Johnathan Abram.

Wwwwhhaatttt? Not picking up the option on the “Tackling Machine”? Sorry I couldn’t help it. F lowing I n B ullshit got under my skin today. I’m not surprised to see this at all. I think they’re ok players, but not great. Really amazing to think that they’re all first round picks that couldn’t get a second contract. Pretty sad indicator about how lousy Gruden and Mayock were running this team.

Quote Originally Posted by Vioraider View Post
    Wwwwhhaatttt? Not picking up the option on the “Tackling Machine”? Sorry I couldn’t help it. F lowing I n B ullshit got under my skin today. I’m not surprised to see this at all. I think they’re ok players, but not great. Really amazing to think that they’re all first round picks that couldn’t get a second contract. Pretty sad indicator about how lousy Gruden and Mayock were running this team.
    not surprised at all abrams,ferrell were bust's and jj is a good rb only, nothing great about him just a grinder whom got goal line carries a lot but always was dinged up, don't be surprised if we take a falling rb in the 2nd rd

Ferrell, Jacobs, or Abram could be traded for picks Today.