Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Raiders To Interview Todd Bowles

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar

Please no, not wanting to take this chance

He made Mahomes look like shit in the SB. Good enough for me. He's got the blueprint to beat Mahomes and that's what I want. I'm not going to hold his Jets record against him. He survived!!!!!!! Come aboard and let's go get the Chiefs!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ILRaidersfan23 View Post
    Please no, not wanting to take this chance
    Dont base Bowles opinion on his time with Jets..
    Woody Johnson is a terrible owner, he was handcuffed with a terrible QB situation, wasnt allowed to spend money and was hamstrung as a HC there. Despite all that, he still gave them a 10 win season.

Quote Originally Posted by DonkeyHater View Post
    He made Mahomes look like shit in the SB. Good enough for me. He's got the blueprint to beat Mahomes and that's what I want. I'm not going to hold his Jets record against him. He survived!!!!!!! Come aboard and let's go get the Chiefs!!!!!
    Bucs defense looked like total shit vs the Rams

Mark may screw us again trying to hire his choice for HC....Get a dam GM hired and let the him do his thing....he already fucked us over with the Mayock/Gruden shit show...Wasted all that draft capitol....Some guys are better Coordinators than head coaches....Bowls flamed out just like McDaniels did...Any concern that if Mark hires his choice for HC that our GM choices might be limited?
    Last edited by Garner25; 01-25-2022 at 03:59 PM.
    Fu#k The Rest

Quote Originally Posted by Garner25 View Post
    Mark may screw us again trying to hire his choice for HC....Get a dam GM hired and let the him do his thing....he already fucked us over with the Mayock/Gruden shit show...Wasted all that draft capitol....Some guys are better Coordinators than head coaches....Bowls flamed out just like McDaniels did...Any concern that if Mark hires his choice for HC that our GM choices might be limited?
    Yes. Any GM would want to have input on the coaching staff. SO, if Mark goes that route he will be limited to a GM who is on board with the HC and staff he picked.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderBay View Post
    Bucs defense looked like total shit vs the Rams
    And Mahomes looked like shit in September. Anything else?

Quote Originally Posted by Garner25 View Post
    Uhhhhhh.......yes

In 3 seasons his teams got worse. Hard pass.