Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Playoffs

Playoffs

Since our beloved Raiders are out of the playoffs, who are you rooting for to win it all?
    Me, im rooting for two teams from the AFC. The Bengals and the Bills.
    Would love to see the AFC Championship game be these two fighting it out for the Superbowl.
    If i had to pick, im rooting for Cincy.
    But think it will be the Bills. Either way, id be happy for either making it and winning it.

Dont want to see the Chiefs or Titans. The Titans to me are boring and the Chiefs are just a bunch of Cunts.

On NFC side, im rooting for the 49ers (or Rams, if not 49ers) to go to SB and lose to Cincy/Bills.
    Dont want to see the Packers, or Bucs as both are just plain annoying to hear about.

So to sum it up, would be very happy with SB being 49ers or Rams vs Cincy or Bills..
    Ideally 9ers vs Cincy, with Cincy winning it all. That fan base deserves it, as does the Bills after their 4 SB losses in a row.

Thoughts anyone?

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar
    Bills in AFC, NFC, Packers or Rams, since I am from Northern California, don’t want 49ers, hope Packers eliminate them today.

Bills Mafia. I like their fan base and they've been through a lot of shit. NFC I'll root for the Rams for Stafford. If Brady wins another one I think it would be cool too...I sort of want him to see him win as many as possible at this point if we're out

Quote Originally Posted by Ra1derfan53 View Post
    Bills Mafia. I like their fan base and they've been through a lot of shit. NFC I'll root for the Rams for Stafford. If Brady wins another one I think it would be cool too...I sort of want him to see him win as many as possible at this point if we're out
    In the AFC anyone but the Chiefs unless they make it and get blown out by the NFC champ. That would be ok. Of the other three I like Cincy the best.

NFC. Id prefer Packers then Rams over Bucs and Niners, and Id hate to have to root for Brady or the Niners like the last couple years if the Chiefs make again.

Quote Originally Posted by Ra1derfan53 View Post
    This is an honest question and I’m not attempting to shit on you but how could you possibly enjoy watching Brady win?

For me in the AFC it’s the Bills and in the NFC it’s the Packers

Bengals winning SB would definitely soften the blow of the Raiders losing last week... to think ww were that close and competitive to the team that wins it all, makes you pause to think how close this current Raiders team actually is

Rodgers!!!, for obvious reasons.

Wow, Titans shit the bed

Quote Originally Posted by Raiders1992 View Post
    This is an honest question and I’m not attempting to shit on you but how could you possibly enjoy watching Brady win?
    Cause at this point it doesn't even matter....how could you not want to see him win as many as possible. He is more successful than every NFL franchise. I honestly don't have anything against him....he's the GOAT and we will never see this again.....I'm all for him winning as many as possible (assuming it isn't against us) until the day he retires
    Last edited by Ra1derfan53; 01-22-2022 at 03:18 PM.