Thread: PFF Offense line grade for season

PFF Offense line grade for season

It was on Twitter and I copy and paste it….
    Raiders really did badly here and hopefully
    they will improve next year.

28. LAS VEGAS RAIDERS (UP 1)
    LT Kolton Miller| 84.2
    LG John Simpson | 52.6
    C Andre James| 64.2
    RG Alex Leatherwood | 44.9
    RT Brandon Parker | 55.7
    Kolton Miller was impressive for the Raiders at left
    tackle, earning an 84.2 PFF grade and marks of at
    least 76.6 as a run-blocker and a pass-blocker. He
    allowed 34 pressures from 730 pass-blocking
    snaps, but he was the lone ray of light in the
    darkness. Rookie Alex Leatherwood posted a
    meager 29.0 pass-blocking grade, allowing a
    league-leading 65 pressures at right tackle and
    then right guard.
    Two different players allowed eight sacks
    individually, and only Miller earned a run-blocking
    grade better than 65.0. It's remarkable that the
    Raiders made the postseason with this offensive
    line.

We need to get a free agent stud right tackle or draft one then move Parker to guard and float in Leatherwood as necessary. Huge 2022 need.

I agree; need to sign a free agent RT should
    be at the top of the list of the raiders to-do…

Leatherwood was really bad and only reason
    he played was because he was a first rounder…

Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    We need to get a free agent stud right tackle or draft one then move Parker to guard and float in Leatherwood as necessary. Huge 2022 need.
    Parker's 4 year rookie deal is up....he should giving back some of that 2 million he cashed in on.....I don't think I'd even bring him back on a vet minimum. Any one's guess what we do with Leatherwood at this point. Good should be back, he has another year on his deal.

We need a vet RT to come and dominate the spot for us.....make Leatherwood earn the spot back. I mean if Leatherwood at that point wins the job....it'll be night and day hopefully. We'd have 3 solid T's on the roster at that point. Same thing with the Guard spot as well, add a veteran there who can start and give Simpson a run for his money.

Freakin horrible. A couple street free agents could have put up those right side numbers.

Hey gotta give it to Parker.. the dude at least played the season without injury (which is shocking considering he was on his ass after almost every play).. but i guess when you play like a pussy all game, you dont risk hurting yourself as much.

You don’t not start leatherwood because he needs the experience if he’s going to get better. Let’s not forget that koltons rookie year his overall pff grade was 49.6

Well Branden Parker was a LT in college; so there a possible chance he not playing in his natural position, and that reason is Kolton is the LT of the team; and Kolton been lucky staying injury free...another thing you have to think about is Leatherwood was next to Parker which made Parker job that much harder to do...

Parker a free agent and I think we will lose him to a higher bidder....

Not saying Parker a great RT because he is not; but he could be a pretty good LT for another team...one thing going for Parker is he does not seem to get injured very much..
    Last edited by SuperRaider; 01-20-2022 at 10:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperRaider View Post
    Well Branden Parker was a LT in college; so there a possible chance he not playing in his natural position, and that reason is Kolton is the LT of the team; and Kolton been lucky staying injury free...another thing you have to think about is Leatherwood was next to Parker which made Parker job that much harder to do...

Parker a free agent and I think we will lose him to a higher bidder....

Not saying Parker a great RT because he is not; but he could be a pretty good LT for another team...one thing going for Parker is he does not seem to get injured very much..
    Parker sucks plain and simple. Whether right side or left side.. doesnt matter. Hes on his ass every play. Good riddance

Quote Originally Posted by ILRaidersfan23 View Post
    Freakin horrible. A couple street free agents could have put up those right side numbers.
    mike mayock was a huge failure as a gm