Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rumor Mark Davis Wants To Trade For Russell Wilson

Quote Originally Posted by LA R8R View Post
    I don't remember if it was on this board or another but a user was talking about a relative who is a diehard seahawks fan. Said it's obvious that Russel has lost a step and isn't as mobile as he used to be. Could be that he's extra critical being a fan but I wonder if that makes a difference or not as long as we improve the oline.
    even if russell has lost a step he is still much more willing to run for yds/tds and also escape to buy more time to throw the long ball

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    even if russell has lost a step he is still much more willing to run for yds/tds and also escape to buy more time to throw the long ball
    Exactly, he will exhaust all reads 5, running would be his 6th. Losing a step is one thing, but feeling the pass rush is and responding to it positively is another. A side step here, and back step there, a 360 there....if only he had Gruden's playbook....

No thanks to Wilson. Maybe if he was 23 instead of 33.

No, no, F lowing I n B ullshit said Carr is the real league mvp. And I’m certain that he’s been in close contact with MD, and his other inside “sources”. He already knows the next coach and GM.