Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rumor Mark Davis Wants To Trade For Russell Wilson

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar

Rumor Mark Davis Wants To Trade For Russell Wilson

Would love this, if the Raiders can make it happen, but just a rumor, that I hope is true.

Head Coach - Jim Harbaugh

DC- Vic Fangio

GM - Ed Dodds

QB - Russell Wilson

WR - Davante Adams

At least I can dream, this will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderNationPaul68 View Post
    Head Coach - Jim Harbaugh

DC- Vic Fangio

GM - Ed Dodds

QB - Russell Wilson

WR - Davante Adams

At least I can dream, this will happen.
    I will quote myself, lol, Mark Davis make it happen, time to win, F this losing crap.

If trading for Wilson, and Wilson wants out of Seattle, trade Wilson for Carr. Even trade. Need to keep our draft picks. If we are giving up draft picks, you do it for Deshaun Watson, not Russell Wilson, who is on the downside of his career...

Quote Originally Posted by ThePantyRaider View Post
    If trading for Wilson, and Wilson wants out of Seattle, trade Wilson for Carr. Even trade. Need to keep our draft picks. If we are giving up draft picks, you do it for Deshaun Watson, not Russell Wilson, who is on the downside of his career...
    You can’t say Russell is on his downside, after one bad year, I am sure Seattle want at least some draft capital, Wilson better than Carr, my opinion, doubt it will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderNationPaul68 View Post
    You can’t say Russell is on his downside, after one bad year, I am sure Seattle want at least some draft capital, Wilson better than Carr, my opinion, doubt it will happen.
    Hes been sacked a billion times plus 10.. and hes getting up there in age... hes definitely not in his prime anymore IMO. Yes its been one year but the wear and tear on a body is brutal.
    I would only do for a straight up trade for Carr or Carr and a 4th. Thats it. Otherwise go with the younger Deshaun Watson

Quote Originally Posted by ThePantyRaider View Post
    Hes been sacked a billion times plus 10.. and hes getting up there in age... hes definitely not in his prime anymore IMO. Yes its been one year but the wear and tear on a body is brutal.
    I would only do for a straight up trade for Carr or Carr and a 4th. Thats it. Otherwise go with the younger Deshaun Watson
    Would rather have Deshaun Watson too, but the legal troubles, don’t think Mark will mess with him.

If The Raiders were to draft a QB in 2023, he would most likely be a mobile QB making Wilson a great mentor.

Why does everyone swing from Watsons junk? Didnt he have like 1 good season? Cassel had one good season. Plus look at his allegations, this dude is not going to be in the NFL long. You can not overlook how many severe allegations are against him at this point. The Raiders would give up draft picks for this guy and the next thing that would happen is the NFL suspends him indeff. Going after this guy would be a jamarcus russel, antonio brown and aldon smith mistake rolled into one.

Russel Wilson would be a steady good QB, I could get behind. AND its much more of a possibility. Watson will probably never play in the NFL again.
    Last edited by JD707; 01-20-2022 at 03:44 AM.