Thread: CBS Predicts each NFL Coaching Vacancy

CBS Predicts each NFL Coaching Vacancy

NFL coach carousel: Predicting which coaches will land in each open spot.
    https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/n...a-splash-hire/

Jacksonville Jaguars: Byron Leftwich (Buccaneers OC)
    Houston Texans: Jonathan Gannon (Eagles DC)
    Denver Broncos: Dan Quinn (Cowboys DC)
    New York Giants: Brian Flores (former Dolphins HC)
    Minnesota Vikings: Doug Pederson (former Eagles HC)
    Chicago Bears: Brian Daboll (Bills OC)
    Miami Dolphins: Eric Bieniemy (Chiefs OC)
    Las Vegas Raiders: Jim Harbaugh (Michigan HC)

I like Harbaugh. I just hope he isn't the last coach left then he changes his mind and goes back to Michigan. In that case we'd have to scramble for an OC with Bisaccia as the HC. I like Richie as a great motivator but there were instances during his tenure where he was out-coached.

A lot of guys are hoping for not Harbaugh, he will hold them accountable and make them work. They like a guy like Rich, who is nice and probably doesnt come down on them. I dont blame them, but I am a fan not a player and I just want to see a well prepared team on the field. Something I havent seen for a while now.

Quote Originally Posted by LA R8R View Post
    I like Harbaugh. I just hope he isn't the last coach left then he changes his mind and goes back to Michigan. In that case we'd have to scramble for an OC with Bisaccia as the HC. I like Richie as a great motivator but there were instances during his tenure where he was out-coached.
    Exactly right. I believe Mark Davis is waiting for Harbaugh and holding on to Bisaccia for insurance. I guess Bradley wouldn't be terrible at DC for another year, but the offense is a huge problem in this scenario.

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JD707 View Post
    A lot of guys are hoping for not Harbaugh, he will hold them accountable and make them work. They like a guy like Rich, who is nice and probably doesnt come down on them. I dont blame them, but I am a fan not a player and I just want to see a well prepared team on the field. Something I havent seen for a while now.
    The players now are babies, they never make it in the seventies, in the NFL.