Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rich stayed up after game writing letters to every player

Rich stayed up after game writing letters to every player

Our coach or not, this is one hell of a human being. I respect the hell outta this man. I hope he stays on in some capacity. Wow. Don't see this in today's world. I am humbled.
    https://dailysnark.com/2022/01/16/ra...single-player/

Dear Barber, you suck, Rich

Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    Dear Barber, you suck, Rich
    LOL. I think he changed the name and sent that same letter to half the offensive line.

dear alex, you fvckn suck !!!

Tbh I’d rather have Tony Romo as head coach

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderBay View Post
    Tbh I’d rather have Tony Romo as head coach
    Yup. Been saying Romo would be a fantastic hire... Guy would come in and have whatever team he is HC at competing for SB within 2 years tops. Can see him being extremely innovative.

im liking brain daboll as head coach

Quote Originally Posted by ILRaidersfan23 View Post
    Our coach or not, this is one hell of a human being. I respect the hell outta this man. I hope he stays on in some capacity. Wow. Don't see this in today's world. I am humbled.
    https://dailysnark.com/2022/01/16/ra...single-player/
    Truly a class act... and the guys love him.. BUT does that equate to building a playoff franchise year in and year out? Is he a strategist? Unfortunately i think that answer is no.. Maybe he can surprise us all with a full offseason. But i fear sticking with Bissaccia will lead us to seasons very much like this season (record and outcome wise) - Competitive but NOT Superbowl worthy. Mark is striving to give this fan base and the city of Vegas a perennial winner. Much to the likes of a Steelers franchise, a Patriots franchise...

Forgot to mention.. he also needs a "Rockstar" head coach. Why? Selling tickets.. increasing the value of the franchise. Bissaccia does not scream Rockstar / Vegas

I think "winning" head coach is what will sell tickets. That "Rockstar" persona gets old real fast.