Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Derek Carr Says Raiders Should Keep Bisaccia

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar

Derek Carr Says Raiders Should Keep Bisaccia

Of course he says that, he seems like a nice guy, which is probably why they like him. They can walk all over him and no give 100% during practice and they come out looking unprepared. He isnt Head Coach material it really is that simple, in fact this team would have been better off more likely with a different interim HC. Rich seems like a good guy but i cant wait to get a real HC here.

Quote Originally Posted by JD707 View Post
    Of course he says that, he seems like a nice guy, which is probably why they like him. They can walk all over him and no give 100% during practice and they come out looking unprepared. He isnt Head Coach material it really is that simple, in fact this team would have been better off more likely with a different interim HC. Rich seems like a good guy but i cant wait to get a real HC here.
    I hope we have a new coaching staff, next year.

Quote Originally Posted by JD707 View Post
    Exactly. We need a more hard-nose coach to cut down on penalties. I think many of the players are motivated, but lack direction. Play calling has been very questionable
    at times. I think we can do better. Bisaccia also took Gruden's team into the playoffs. How good is he at developing his own team? Choosing players? Making adjustments?

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderNationPaul68 View Post
    I hope we have a new coaching staff, next year.
    If we do replace everyone, it has to happen fast. We need everyone in place to evaluate which players we keep, which free agents we go after, and what needs we have entering the draft.

this loss pretty much sealed rich's fate, pretty sure mike mayock is done and derek carr future is in the air too

How many players do you think are gone next year? Carr, jax, zay, mariota, Richard and butler? On defense heyward, trufant; Jefferson, Thomas, Hankins, McCoy, Philon, and kj wright and morrow are all free agents too. As well as Richie Incognito, Nick Martin, Derek Carrier, Brandon Parker, Jermaine Eluemunor, Dallin Leavitt, Jordan Simmons, Keisean Nixon, Roderic Teamer, Nick Bowers

I predict the coaching staff stays. Personally I want a new OC.

Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    100%. I think the OC is the problem with our red zone offense. How is nobody ever open when we get the ball inside the ten. I watch other games and someone is always wide open in the end zone. Let alone two point tries.

Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    That be a mistake, in my opinion, time for a new coaching staff.