Thread: Questionable Calls In Bengals Raiders Wild Card

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar

Questionable Calls In Bengals Raiders Wild Card

4 of the 5 against us. Go figure

Quote Originally Posted by ILRaidersfan23 View Post
    4 of the 5 against us. Go figure
    Raiders have to beat opposing team and Refs.

The Tuck followed by the Whistle.

On the whistle, Raider defensive players clearly slowed down thinking the play was dead. After the game, Bisaccia said he didn't know a whistle was blown on the play.
    How didn't he see players slow down? Why didn't players tell him there was a whistle? If that TD was called back and the Bengals only got a FG, the Raiders may have
    only needed a FG on their last drive to tie the game. A lot of ifs, but Bisaccia should have known what was going on.

The Renfrow catch and fumble was called a catch. I didn't see enough to overturn the call on the field.

The play that bothers me the most was the spike to stop the clock on the final Raider drive. Why? There was plenty of time on the clock for a quick pass. We wasted a down.
    I assume that call came from Olsen, or is Carr making all the field decisions?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    On the whistle, Raider defensive players clearly slowed down thinking the play was dead. After the game, Bisaccia said he didn't know a whistle was blown on the play.
    How didn't he see players slow down? Why didn't players tell him there was a whistle? If that TD was called back and the Bengals only got a FG, the Raiders may have
    only needed a FG on their last drive to tie the game. A lot of ifs, but Bisaccia should have known what was going on.

The Renfrow catch and fumble was called a catch. I didn't see enough to overturn the call on the field.

The play that bothers me the most was the spike to stop the clock on the final Raider drive. Why? There was plenty of time on the clock for a quick pass. We wasted a down.
    Shit always seem to revolve around this team, always seems to be controversial play call against us.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderNationPaul68 View Post
    Shit always seem to revolve around this team, always seems to be controversial play call against us.
    raiders need to score better in order to get the game in hand where the refs have no influence, the league has been fvcking us for yrs that's a known fact no one can deny

Also the Raiders are now an official warm
    weather team; where we are going to struggle
    in cold weather stadiums in the future….I think
    the cold did have effect on the team….

Only way to overcome this is to get home field
    advantage in the season….

Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post

To be fair, the roughing call on Carr in the final drive was bogus, Raiders were gifted 15 yards there. Still the whistle was a bigger play.