Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Thread: the Raiders at Cincinnati Bengals

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderNationPaul68 View Post
    I think are Red Zone Defense, is also worst in NFL.
    Yes worst red zone offense and defense..

I saw one blitz from Bradley and it resulted in a sack by Crosby. I wonder what would have happened if we blitzed more Today and all year?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    I saw one blitz from Bradley and it resulted in a sack by Crosby. I wonder what would have happened if we blitzed more Today and all year?
    gus is stuck, dude almost never blitzes, I give him credit for our defensive improvements but I think a move to vic fangio would propel our defense to top status

Quote Originally Posted by ILRaidersfan23 View Post
    Look how terrible this play is. What the fuck?
    https://www.nbcsports.com/video/beng...t-interception
    If he only caught it... we wouldve only lost 26-17 with the ball on the 1 yard line... LOL...
    WOW we suck in the Red Zone. Should be renamed the Anti-Raider zone. I remember Gruden msking an emphatic statement about fixing our Red Zone issues. Not only did we not improve, we got worse, on both Offense and Defense in RZ.... I can only imagine how far this team wouldve actually gone had we converted TDs instead of FGs and held offenses to FGs rather than TDs... ah well. Hopefully Harbaugh can finally fix it.. that and the costly untimely undisciplined offsides penalties every fuckin game. Oh and a Special teams that can actually get a blocked FG or a blocked punt in a season, oh, and a defense that can actually get interceptions from time to time... a defense that actually punches balls out, and an offense that doesnt carry the rock loose, fumbling the ball every game. A QB that doesnt lose the rock when be gets rushed at least once a game...
    Lets see, what else... oh, a team that doesnt have to rely on last minute scores and/or OT wins each week... that would be nice.

On a positive note, at least the raiders game didnt look like the Bills - Patriots game!

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar
    Look how terrible this play is. What the fuck?
    https://www.nbcsports.com/video/beng...t-interception
    Yeah, you have to throw it in the end zone, it’s fourth down.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderNationPaul68 View Post
    Yeah, you have to throw it in the end zone, it’s fourth down.
    Not only that, zeroed in on Zay, threw it before Waller ran his route. He didn't have pressure, he just folded and tried to zip it in, 1 yard short. Tried to look off left and come straight to Zay. Look at Waller during the play. Fucking terrible by Carr. He had played well enough to that point and then folded like a cheap suit. I mean scramble around and buy time. Dude didn't even wait, made up his mind he was going to Zay and just hoped it would be complete and then put it on Zay to get in. I am not for or against Carr, but he is a manager.

Not only that, zeroed in on Zay, threw it before Waller ran his route. He didn't have pressure, he just folded and tried to zip it in, 1 yard short. Tried to look off left and come straight to Zay. Look at Waller during the play. Fucking terrible by Carr. He had played well enough to that point and then folded like a cheap suit. I mean scramble around and buy time. Dude didn't even wait, made up his mind he was going to Zay and just hoped it would be complete and then put it on Zay to get in. I am not for or against Carr, but he is a manager.
    well we made the playoffs and had a winning season finally, now lets see what mark does on hc,gm and derek carr

All I can say is the Raiders future does look
    bright with a lot young guys on defense side
    of the team…..

Off- season will be interesting