Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: the Raiders at Cincinnati Bengals

I guess what most wanted to see...m can Carr step up or is he going to shit the bed. My guess.... holding calls and dropped passes duo us in

I want OT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    I want OT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    We all do.

Womp womp womp

Down to the wire. This team has heart. That said, Mark needs to get Harbaugh. Too many stupid calls on both sides of the ball. A player has to call TO because we have 12 players on the field.

And shit the bed. Terrible last couple plays. Def wanted Zay the entire time. They were dropping everyone, had all day to fucking scramble. Played like shit, had a chance, fucking blew it. Story of a Raiders fan

Need to address the right side of oline and fix the redzone offense and defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    Down to the wire. This team has heart. That said, Mark needs to get Harbaugh. Too many stupid calls on both sides of the ball. A player has to call TO because we have 12 players on the field.
    Yeah, this guy is a fine ST Coach but in way over his head as HC. Hopefully having a team with some talent that made it to the play offs along with a fat sack of $$ will attract a good HC next season.

So was it me or Carr focused on Zay last 2 plays?

I still wanna know why we clocked it on 1st and goal ??? Take a fade shot to corner at the very least, we had 30 seconds not 15 that was fucking stupid